NFL2K3 Slider question.

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

blueduke
Starting 5
Starting 5

NFL2K3 Slider question.

Post by blueduke »

I have a question concerning the sliders in the Difficulty Settings menu. Does moving the slider to the right make it more difficult for you (the team you are controlling) to run, pass, tacle, etc, or does it make it more difficult for the CPU team? If you slid them to the left does it make it easier for you or the CPU?
<BR>
<BR>BTW, I´ve read this site for about 3 years now. Your reviews are more in line with my tastes as opposed to the video mags such as EGM and Gamepro and a few others.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

NFL2K3 Slider question.

Post by pk500 »

Blue:
<BR>
<BR>Thanks for your post and kind regards.
<BR>
<BR>Moving the sliders to the right makes it more difficult for the human player in the respective areas. For example, at Rookie skill level, the sliders are pushed nearly all the way to the left.
<BR>
<BR>I´m not sure if there´s a correlating effect on slider settings on the CPU team, though. I´m not sure that if you make running harder for you, for example, that it also becomes tougher for the CPU team.
<BR>
<BR>Anyone know the answer to this mystery?
<BR>
<BR>Take care,
<BR>PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

blueduke
Starting 5
Starting 5

NFL2K3 Slider question.

Post by blueduke »

the reason I asked is b/c whenever I move the sliders to make it easier for Ty Wheatley and Charlie Garner of the Raiders to gain an extra yard or two, the opposing team´s runner turns into Jim Brown.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

NFL2K3 Slider question.

Post by pk500 »

Hmm ... that would lead me to believe that slider settings affect both the human and CPU team.
<BR>
<BR>Anyone have a definitive answer? This is a damn good question -- one I have wondered about.
<BR>
<BR>Take care,
<BR>PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

pacuca
Starting 5
Starting 5

NFL2K3 Slider question.

Post by pacuca »

Yep, unlike EA´s games where you have seperate sliders for Human and CPU, in 2K3 the sliders affect BOTH Human and CPU the same. Pretty useless IMHO.
<BR>
<BR>pacuca