DSP ToCA Monday DTM Race

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

DSP ToCA Monday DTM Race

Post by Zeppo »

Guys;

Today we need to determine who will fill the final four spots for this Wednesday's DTM Series race.

Neckthai and JackB1 were the 2 who failed to finish in the points last Wed. PK500 (I think he is moot, can't make this Wed. anyway), Provo ANC, pigpen81 and BBReBozo all missed last Wed's race, and thus would need to earn their way in tonight.

So, that makes 5 guys looking for 4 spots (assuming again that PK is unavailable for this Wed.) Any others who would like to fight their way in should post in here.

I cannot host for crap. Fshguy- I sent you a PM, please check it out.

We need a host for the race. The usual time is 10:30 to meet, and we're done by 11:35 or so.

Also, if there are as few drivers this week as last week, I am leaning towards doing something different than the full MLR, 1/2 hr. race, something like maybe a series of 4 6-lappers or some such. Those longer races don't really work as well as intentioned with such small fields. If we get 8-10 drivers, then we should run the long race (it would be at Adria, btw). If only 6 or 7, then some other solution should be considered (depending, of course, on what kind of input/feedack I get).

You 5 who know you want in on Wed., let us know in this thread if you can or cannot make it.

Any others who want a shot, sign up here as well.

Anyone who can host a good number of racers, let us know that as well. I will likely only show up if there is a need to fill out the field; otherwise I'll probably be shooting with Mix.

pigpen81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pigpen81 »

see you there

BBReBozo
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by BBReBozo »

I plan on attending. Not sure of my hosting ability, however.
but really, this is 2004, and nearly everything is considered to be gay now

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Hmmmm . . .

Fshguy
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Fshguy »

I can host if we need one? Where is everybody?

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

I'll be there

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Ok gang, well we have 3 guys for 4 spots at this point. I'm about to shut this one down, and you 3 can consider yourselves in for Wed. We know PK is out, so the only other mystery guys are Provo and Neck. It doesn't look like any new blood will be coming.

What with provo's irregular schedule, I have no clue if he can be there wed or not. Plus, you never know, there is usually at least one more open spot.

Tell ya what, I'm gonna check here at 7pEDT, and then make a decision. But it's not looking like we are going to need to race tonight.

Neckthai
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Neckthai »

Just returned from Colorado Springs. I'll race if needed.

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Well, there you go. Everyone's off the hook. It's 7pEDT, and we have 4 drivers for 4 spots. Looks like we don't need a race.

pigpen, bozo, jack and neck, by virtue of signing up for the race, you all are in for wed's DTM 3rd Round, at the Eurospeedway. See y'all then.

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

Btw, my internet hosting problems are fixed - my wife had a DSL line filter installed backwards, so it wasn't filtering! Ack! All good now, I'm running clean on all XBL games...and I can host with my 384k connection 11-12 players.

Randy

pigpen81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pigpen81 »

andy, I see you have INDYT Car Series.

we need a poker night soon.

how are you liking it?

ProvoAnC
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by ProvoAnC »

sorry for the late reply guys...I was outside all day doing DIY stuff. I won't be able to make it WED either...I'll be around next week though.

Thanks
I have a new gamertag Provo 4569