ESPN NFL, NHL & NBA E3 Trailers

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

ESPN NFL, NHL & NBA E3 Trailers

Post by bdoughty »

http://espnvideogames.com/e3_2004.php
V.I.P. System™ - After your game, save your friend’s profile to compete when he is not available! Learn his tendencies, moves, & logic for more heated battles or play against the profile of coaches around the league to better your skills.
Classic stuff... I can just see some of you guys playing profiles all night breaking down other players. :lol:

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

The skycam camera in the football game looks very well done.

Jason
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Jason »

Is it just me or does ESPN NFL 2005 look incredible? EA Sports should really be worried because the ESPN NFL series is already a great paying game and now its graphics and animations look almost a generation ahead of Madden.
www.SportsGamingNation.com

skidmark
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by skidmark »

Hmm, wonder what all this VIP system will include. Is it supposed to save their playcalling tendencies to their profile and then give you the option to play against an AI that is based on their tendencies? That would be pretty neat for scouting someone... of course it wouldn't actually "run" the plays the same way they would, but definitely an innovative feature if that's what it is.

GROGtheNailer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GROGtheNailer »

Ok, i'm buying all the ESPN games this year....all of them except basketball.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

ESPN is taking a different approach than EA. They are Taking Ubisofts approach.

They are not going to give XBOX owners the dummied down PS2 port.

I like that. Use the power of the system. What a concept.

Youd think the brilliant minds at EA would try it..but alas..$$$$ talks ....creativity walks.

LAking
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by LAking »

NFL looks nice as everyone has stated, but i'm just not a big enough football fan to care much. I'm a hockey fan, and i must admit, the video's of NHL are a little bit of letdown. From what the video is saying, you would think the only upgrades this year are going to be in the crib mode, with little attention given to the gameplay. Of course this has yet to be seen. They have annoucned the total stick control for poke checking and stuff liek that, and the online leagues is of course welcome, however, until they do something about the goalies it's never going to the game it should. I'm looking forward to the game but i'm a little more skeptical than i was last year.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

GROGtheNailer wrote:Ok, i'm buying all the ESPN games this year....all of them except basketball.
Thats great natural instincts..You can't Coach That!