PK Racing Game question

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by bkrich83 »

PK, as you know I am really starting to get in to Racing games. Nascar 2003 season being my favorite so far. I would like to get in to the IRL stuff, what game would you recommend for IRL?? Is there an IRL game?
<BR>
<BR>Damn I never should have bought this wheel, all I needed was another game addiction.
<BR>
<BR>
-BK

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by pk500 »

BK:
<BR>
<BR>Boy, I´m the wrong guy to ask about PC racing games. I don´t play them, as I only have a business laptop owned by my employer.
<BR>
<BR>Randy Magruder and John Cauthen from the DSP staff hopefully can help you more than me.
<BR>
<BR>As for IRL games, yes, Codemasters is releasing IndyCar Series for the PC, Xbox and PS2 next month. The game looks quite good and promises to have plenty of realism, although the apparent lack of online play for any platform is a big-time bummer.
<BR>
<BR>Hope all is well, dude.
<BR>
<BR>Take care,
<BR>PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by bkrich83 »

keep us posted on that game PK. I´ll buy just about anything CodeMasters puts out.
<BR>
<BR>BTW, really looking forward to seeing a race live, up in Fontana in Sept. I´ll let you know how I like it.
<BR>
<BR>
-BK

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by pk500 »

Far out, man. But for now, it´s GO ORANGE tonight against Kansas!
<BR>
<BR>Syracuse is paralyzed with Orange Fever today. Seems like no one is doing anything except getting ready for the game tonight, myself included!
<BR>
<BR>Take care,
<BR>PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by dbdynsty25 »

That´s the way it should be PK...I got 2nd in my pool because of your boys. Damn Melo needs to stay another year and defend his National Championship.
<BR>
<BR>´Cuse by 3, with Melo havin´ 27 and 12 boards.

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

PK Racing Game question

Post by J_Cauthen »

NASCAR Racing season 2003 is indeed excellent. Unfortunately, there is not an IRL game, yet, for the PC. I like F1 2002 for the reason it allows me to mod it to GTR 2002, although it´s the best Formula 1 racing game.
<BR>
<BR>I´m looking forward to Codemaster´s game, but haven´t made my mind up whether I´ll go console or PC with it.