DSP Fantasy Baseball Rules Proposal

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

That's what happens when you have 27 pitchers per team.

I raised it to 1350...I completely agree with ya. I was curious to what kinda pace we were on after the first month. You just beat me to it.

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

Thanks, DB, I started going cold turkey on my pitching because I was so far over. I didn't realize it was innings-based (duh).

Not that being able to give my staff even more chances to earn runs is such a good idea.

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: DSP Fantasy Baseball Rules Proposal

Post by RobVarak »

sf_z wrote:Our league has a 1250 IP limit for pitching staffs. Pitching stats occuring after the team maximum is reached will not count.

With the season about 10% over, it looks like all teams are on track to exceed the limit. Yahoo's tracking of team innings pitched vs. league maximums doesn't trend the data; it just takes the amount your team is over the pro rated limit (about 10% now) and adds it to 1250. At least three teams are running way ahead of the max IP pace and will stop accumulating pitching stats as early as mid-August.

I propose bumping up the limit by 100 to 1350. This will give 150 IP to each slot of the nine man pitching staff, which should make it easier to track in the sports page.

Any better ideas?
Agree.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

doesn't matter to me, the only person I'm beating is the Brit. He was proabably looking for wickets taken and sixes when he did his draft. Only kidding! :lol:

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

fsquid wrote:doesn't matter to me, the only person I'm beating is the Brit. He was proabably looking for wickets taken and sixes when he did his draft. Only kidding! :lol:
That is rad.