TW 2003 console opinons wanted

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

I´d like to hear your opinions on any of the console versions of TW 2003 PGA Tour Golf. It may be a while before I can pick the game up, but I´ve got a few burning questions based on my experience with TW 2002 on the PS2.
<BR>
<BR>1.) How configurable are the 72 hole tournaments? Can you tailor the field of competitors to any degree? Is there a 36 hole cut and are players re-paired (if applicable) after 36 and 54 holes according to standings? Can you play with an AI player in the tournament, and if so, do you get re-paired with one closer to your position after 36 and 54 holes?
<BR>
<BR>2.) Is there a *real* chip shot in this game? Last year it you had to use a very lofted pitch where a chip shot was preferred.
<BR>
<BR>3.) Those of you who played TW 2003, is there any difference in the feel of the swing? I´m hoping it will be a little less tolerant of tracking errors.
<BR>
<BR>4.) Could you confirm for me that there´s still no "feel" in the putting game? IOW, you set the distance and just give her 100%?
<BR>
<BR>Thanks, looking forward to your answers!

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

I´ll add a follow-up to John´s questions:
<BR>
<BR>1. Is the game too easy once again? I was shooting in the low 60s and high 50s regularly after about a week with Tiger Woods 2002 for the PS2.
<BR>
<BR>Thanks!
<BR>PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425