Madden 22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Madden 22

Post by Sudz »

In franchise, the coach progression causes chaos with the difficulty settings. As I progressed through 1 season the game got far too easy with my difficulty settings slider. I went from tight close games/realistic to massive blowouts. Talking 70+ points. Looks like constant tweaking will need to occur in order to keep the game playable.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Well the warts are showing with this years game. CPU progressive fatigue broken where they are too tired starting around Week 13 and backups play or the starters are so fatigued they can't cover WR's.

Had to start over and turn it off as they don't recover if you turn it off during the season. Some other just odd stuff where the CPU tends to throw many short wide open throws towards the sidelines.

I had a blast with M21 but M22 needs a lot of patching.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

icvu42
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by icvu42 »

MizzouRah wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:13 pm
Well the warts are showing with this years game. CPU progressive fatigue broken where they are too tired starting around Week 13 and backups play or the starters are so fatigued they can't cover WR's.

Had to start over and turn it off as they don't recover if you turn it off during the season. Some other just odd stuff where the CPU tends to throw many short wide open throws towards the sidelines.

I had a blast with M21 but M22 needs a lot of patching.
Glad I decided not to get this year's game. I am still enjoying Madden 21 and play it a lot. I downloaded Madden 22 when they gave the free trial a few weekends ago. It wasn't bad, but just didn't seem like a huge upgrade from 21 to spend money on.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

MizzouRah wrote:
Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:13 pm
This is literally a back of box feature and they released it broken.

Also all these patches and I'm noticing the same s*** that happens every year. When the game launched QB's were inaccurate, WR were dropping passes and that has slowly turned so no most games QB are completing close to 70% of their passes and WR are catching everything.

I was never a 2K fan but I can't wait until they can release a game again.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Danimal wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:49 am

This is literally a back of box feature and they released it broken.

Also all these patches and I'm noticing the same s*** that happens every year. When the game launched QB's were inaccurate, WR were dropping passes and that has slowly turned so no most games QB are completing close to 70% of their passes and WR are catching everything.

I was never a 2K fan but I can't wait until they can release a game again.
Yeah I was having fun on launch but I'm not sure what they do with title updates and backend tweaks but it's become frustrating to play. I don't give two squats about the new scouting feature everyone is whining about. What's it matter when the gameplay isn't fun?

Started a Bears CFM and it was windy and rainy and punts going against then wind were going 5 yards tops. smh

2k is probably building from the ground up where Madden probably has code still in there from the Sega days.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971