Tetris Effect: Connected

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Tetris Effect: Connected

Post by Zlax45 »

I found Tetris Effect: Connected on Xbox Game Pass tonight and highly recommend it as it has a real weird vibe to it while having some great coop and versus modes. Well worth the download and I think some of your wives will be joining you in some games. The single player is solid too but the music and visuals are interesting to say the least.
My xbox live name is "The Zlax45"

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Tetris Effect: Connected

Post by dbdynsty25 »

I played some single player and found it interesting, however, I cannot get over the fact that they use like 1/4 of the screen for the game board...why can't I zoom in and fill the screen? It looks ridiculous for a "current" Tetris game.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Been tempted to try this but having fun with Knights and Bikes, not sure if that is on the Xbox or just PC.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Mon Nov 16, 2020 11:32 am
I played some single player and found it interesting, however, I cannot get over the fact that they use like 1/4 of the screen for the game board...why can't I zoom in and fill the screen? It looks ridiculous for a "current" Tetris game.
I disagree as when you get deeper into the single player, there is some graphics that come up and really get this game intense.

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

Really shocked no one else has gotten into it especially for a game pass free game.

I have had great coop games with random people and the versus mode is top of the line also.

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

I've gotten into it some. Some headphones. Some medicina...

I'm not sure if I'll ever score chase as much as just chill and play. But I think it is fantastic, and really takes the music and graphics to a the next level. I won't ever delete it.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

I need to try this, Aristo style. :)

I had a Tetris phase on my phone about three years ago and enjoyed it. Think this might be just the "chill game" I need during the stress of the holiday season during a most f*cked-up year.

Thanks for the tip!
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

AcemanPR
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by AcemanPR »

It's a very cool and well made Tetris game. The various themes are very cool and some look exquisite in 4K! I'll never be good enough to threaten the leaderboards, but it's a fun game to pass a little time with.

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

AcemanPR wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 3:24 pm
It's a very cool and well made Tetris game. The various themes are very cool and some look exquisite in 4K! I'll never be good enough to threaten the leaderboards, but it's a fun game to pass a little time with.
Exactly why I been loving it with the chill vibe! I never have been a HUGE Tetris guy but this game is just so good.

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

pk500 wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:28 am
I need to try this, Aristo style. :)

I had a Tetris phase on my phone about three years ago and enjoyed it. Think this might be just the "chill game" I need during the stress of the holiday season during a most f*cked-up year.

Thanks for the tip!
Yep, I've had Tetris phases on all kinds of devices. The best/worst one was on the computer with an old green screen we had in the studio of a talk radio station I worked at as a board operator in the early 90's. All the computer did was put the names of callers on a screen. But our tech guy put a Tetris clone on it.

I worked mostly overnights, so I played the thing all night while listening to Art Bell, pausing for commercials and to read the weather. And yeah, a computer totally does all that now. Well except Tetris. If they let it do that, then well, Skynet...
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL