Ghost of Tshushima

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Ghost of Tshushima

Post by sportdan30 »

Diablo25 wrote:
Wed Jul 07, 2021 9:35 am
This game definitely intrigues me. I will probably end up getting it by the end of the year. I just have too many other SP games to finish right now…and I am notorious for not finishing games :D
I hear ya. I can usually only balance a couple games at one time. Right now, it's The Show and Ratchet and Clank. I'm about 60 percent through R&C and trying to soak it all in. Such a great and entertaining game!

If you like the Assassin Creeds game, you'll absolutely love GOT. Combat wise, it's so much better than AC. The stealth is a ton of fun as well.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

I bombed through just the main storyline again on my PS5 to get ready for the expansion after a near 100% completion on my 4. Now slowing clearing the island from bottom to top.

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Looking forward to purchasing the update one of these days (one of my favorite games in a long time), but first have to finish God of War and my current obsession with Hades....along with the sports trials of Madden and FIFA beta. May be a while.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

sportdan30 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Looking forward to purchasing the update one of these days (one of my favorite games in a long time), but first have to finish God of War and my current obsession with Hades....along with the sports trials of Madden and FIFA beta. May be a while.
Can you purchase the expansion or do you have to snag the full director's cut?

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Sudz wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 9:03 am
sportdan30 wrote:
Thu Aug 19, 2021 12:09 pm
Can you purchase the expansion or do you have to snag the full director's cut?
You can upgrade your PS4 version for a fee…not full price.
I ended up pulling the trigger on this one. Didn’t play it on the PS4 so it should be enjoyable.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Played the opening segment of the game and, wow, what a stunning game. Visuals and audio are sick on the PS5. The combat mechanic is refreshing. I can tell it’s going to be an A+ game.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Ghost continues to impress. So well done. Great story, varied side missions and tremendous presentation. Graphically beautiful. The color pallet is incredible. Quickly moving up my list of favorite action RPGs of all time.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Diablo25 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:39 pm
Ghost continues to impress. So well done. Great story, varied side missions and tremendous presentation. Graphically beautiful. The color pallet is incredible. Quickly moving up my list of favorite action RPGs of all time.
Visually how much better does it look on the PS5 because it was already a great looking game on the PS4?

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Rodster wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:54 pm
Diablo25 wrote:
Sat Aug 28, 2021 7:39 pm
Visually how much better does it look on the PS5 because it was already a great looking game on the PS4?
I didn’t play it in the PS4 but the Directors Cut looks beautiful on the PS5.They have a “Performance Mode” and a “Resolution Mode”. I have been playing on the “Resolution Mode” and haven’t seen much slow down.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Excited to jump back in to this game!

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Game just keeps getting better. Played it for about 4 hours yesterday. Love the combat mechanics. The atmosphere/graphics/color palette/audio are awesome. Makes the island feel alive. Sucker Punch did a hell of a job with this game.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25