Codemaster's F1 2020

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Codemaster's F1 2020

Post by Rodster »

Was the Vietnam track in this game when it was released last year? I gave it a go and what a borefest. It reminds me of Sochi only more boring.

GB_Simo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GB_Simo »

Rodster wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 7:56 pm
Was the Vietnam track in this game when it was released last year? I gave it a go and what a borefest. It reminds me of Sochi only more boring.
It was. The last sector isn't bad but the rest of it is pretty dreadful. Doesn't look like we'll ever see the circuit return to the calendar now, which is something I'm sure we'll find the strength to deal with together.
XBox Live and PSN Gamertag: theycallhimsim

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Rodster wrote:
I was playing as you guys were bringing this up so I went over to Vietnam and ran some laps. Wow, you guys are right, the first 3/4 of the track is terrible. I can't get my head around the high speed turns in the last sector, so I usually end up bumping a wall or two. LOL...still, would rather not run that track again if possible.

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 12:20 pm
Rodster wrote:
I was playing as you guys were bringing this up so I went over to Vietnam and ran some laps. Wow, you guys are right, the first 3/4 of the track is terrible. I can't get my head around the high speed turns in the last sector, so I usually end up bumping a wall or two. LOL...still, would rather not run that track again if possible.
I can NEVER get through that last sector without bumping walls.

I love the Azerbaijan track though
My xbox live name is "The Zlax45"

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Agree on Azerbaijan. My favorite street circuit in the game.

The combination of the long straights and that tricky section around the old fortress is fantastic. And that fast chicane leading to the front straight is an ass-puckerer.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425