NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by XXXIV »

J_Cauthen wrote:I think that hairline fracture that Goff suffered on the index finger of this throwing hand had a lot to do with Goff's fate today. The Rams defense was a head-scratcher today though :?
Yeah so how does this "injury" explain the last 12 months of s***.

AND IT IS s***!

If this gutless c*** is hurt it should sit the f*** down and let a man play. A man as in a human being who takes responsibility for his actions . Not some little sniveling c*** ...an animal that needs excuses made for it.

Im sick of mcvay and the cowardly la press corps excuses.

DISGUSTED!

REALLY f***in DISGUSTED!

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

J_Cauthen wrote:I think that hairline fracture that Goff suffered on the index finger of this throwing hand had a lot to do with Goff's fate today. The Rams defense was a head-scratcher today though :?
The offense was the problem. Yes, they were trailing a lot of the game, but Gurley 11 carries, Goff 51 passes. Eesh.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Surreal.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

BILLS! PLAYOFFS! With two games to go!

This lifelong Bills' fan is STOKED. #BillsMafia
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Gratz to the Bills. Well done. Should have won that first game with the Patriots.
J_Cauthen wrote:The Rams defense was a head-scratcher today though :?
I dont get it either. One week great then the next it is s***. Three times this season they have been pasted. How you can go from total control against the Seahawks to this in one week is bizarre. One thing for sure the Rams defense was embarrassing yesterday.

Mcvay going back away from the two TEs that got the offense going the last two weeks back to the 11 man chuck and duck Goff offense that had the team looking like s***. If thats not a f***in genius I dont know what is.

Bears nagy another dumb ass. Where were all the plays against the Cowboys last week? You going to let that twat sit in the pocket you gonna lose.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

XXXIV wrote:Bears nagy another dumb ass. Where were all the plays against the Cowboys last week? You going to let that twat sit in the pocket you gonna lose.
This was my Monday morning Bears post on Facebook, you would have to go back and read them all to see that I agree, yes indeed Nagy is a dumb ass.

Since people seem to enjoy or hate my Monday morning comments on the Bears here we go. Let’s start with a simple opening statement, if you came into this season thinking the Bears were Superbowl contenders you don’t know anything about football. Sorry if this hurts your ego but it’s probably true for most.

Last year they played a soft scheduled with an over achieving defense and a head coach who had no film on his tendencies. They also lost key players in Amos, Callahan and Howard somehow thought easily replaceable. It should be telling that the Bears took Eddie Jackson who was a pro bowler at free safety and moved him to strong safety. That’s just absurd, the positions are different mindsets. You go sign a strong safety not a so-so free safety in Clinton-dix. If there were no good SS on the free agent market then you resign Amos.

Next what exactly did you do to help Mack on the line? Guys is double and triple teams or chipped on almost every play. He is not having a great year even with those road blocks but if he is getting that much attention you need another edge rusher to help.

Finally for today and this is like my 100 time saying this. Nagy is a system coach, yesterdays game plan after the Cowboys game should of proved that. Trubisky isn’t a superstar, he misses a lot of easy throws but he also make a lot of really hard throws. He is athletic, can run is good from play action or if you move the pocket. Design an offense around him if you want to use his strengths. The Bears should be running an offense similar to Baltimore but instead we run a spread offense where there is a threat of a run game about 5% of the time and Mitch is forced to stand in the pocket. If you re-watch yesterdays game 95% of his good throws where when he was moving out of the pocket.

How do we fix this? That is a really long post for another day but it is not easy and really might not even be doable anytime soon.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

pk500 wrote:BILLS! PLAYOFFS! With two games to go!

That was an awesome game, go Bills!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
The offense was the problem. Yes, they were trailing a lot of the game, but Gurley 11 carries, Goff 51 passes. Eesh.
Yeah, I underestimated the woefulness of their total offense after going back and watching the game over again. That might be the worst game I've ever seen Gurley play, but I still think they should have run him more. Eleven carries for a running back of his caliber!?

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

pk500 wrote:BILLS! PLAYOFFS! With two games to go!

BILLS? You mean Panthers north :!: :?: You've got our former defensive coordinator (Sean McDermott) as your head coach, our former Dir. of Football Ops (Brandon Beane, who started as an equipment manager in 1998), as your GM, and our former QB coach (Ken Dorsey). You've also got Star Lotulelei, Kelvin Benjamin (I think you've run him off though :) ), Kurt Coleman, Dean Marlowe, director of player personnel and former LB Dan Morgan, and special teams coordinator Heath Farwell, all formerly of the Panthers.

It's hard not to root for this team though. They don't have any real superstars, but they do know how to carve out a team win!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

There is my boy.

Follow up a horrible throw towards a wide open Woods with a ridiculous pick six.

It is consistent. Week after week win or lose it will make horrible brain dead ridiculous mind numbing throws.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

A FG ties the game there so lose 10 yds on an INT grounding...That is my 100 million dollar baby boy.

McVay do you have any idea how f***in dumb your qb is?

Seriously!

Any f***in idea?

Do you ever look at him in the eyes?

He looks completely lost.

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

XXXIV wrote:There is my boy.

Follow up a horrible throw towards a wide open Woods with a ridiculous pick six.

It is consistent. Week after week win or lose it will make horrible brain dead ridiculous mind numbing throws.
I'm listening to the game on You Tube with a gametracker stream superimposed on it. It "sounds" like a great game, but it's killing me not to see it, nor the other two NFL Network only Saturday games today. I'm just too tight to come off the hip with the subscription fee. Some good football today though, no doubt. I really wanted to see the Bills/Patriots game as well :(

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

J_Cauthen wrote:
XXXIV wrote:There is my boy.

I'm listening to the game on You Tube with a gametracker stream superimposed on it. It "sounds" like a great game, but it's killing me not to see it, nor the other two NFL Network only Saturday games today. I'm just too tight to come off the hip with the subscription fee. Some good football today though, no doubt. I really wanted to see the Bills/Patriots game as well :(
If you are are rooting for the Rams consider yourself lucky.

Watching this idiot goff digress is not fun. I should say idiots as at some point McVay has to take some of the credit for the s*** show he is calling starting with the ridiculous pick six.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

THEY ARE NO LONGER BUYING PLAY ACTION FAKES!

ADJUST DUMBASS!

THERE YOU GO TD!!!!!!!!!!!!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

3rd and one is a passing down if you are a b*tch.

Mcvay you are a b*tch.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

asshole doing the game you are not on radio you cannot deny the replay. Media scum.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Unlike this gutless asshole doing the game, I dont blame Rapps blown coverage for the loss, I blame McVay's mismanagement of his retarded qb.

Without that horrible pick six or the ridiculous int grounding or the 3rd and one gutless pass call they win the game easily.

This is on the genius.

HE FAILED!

HE IS THE c*** OF THE DAY.

McVay you are the c*** of the day!

CONGRATS ASSHOLE! You earned it!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

8-7 Rams.

You are what your record says you are.

Mediocre mess only capable of beating s*** teams like yourselves.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

After that disgraceful performance by McVay last night its actually fun to watch nagy disgrace himself calling time outs to pro long that embarrassment.

Why?
Last edited by XXXIV on Mon Dec 23, 2019 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Eagles finish the f***in deal next week! Bury the cows!

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:Eagles finish the f***in deal next week! Bury the cows!
Haha. Suck it Dallas.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

XXXIV wrote:Eagles finish the f***in deal next week! Bury the cows!
Haha.. I posted the same thing on another forum, finish those bastards off NOW!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

The only question remaining in Dallas: Does The Clapper (Garrett) get fired on Black Monday or later in the week?
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Bears suck for sure but imagine having talent like Dallas on offense and shitting the bed week in and week out. Watching the Eagles vs Cowboys was watching the 2 of the worst head coaches in the league trying to one up each other on how to lose a game.

The current NFL is the result of all the coaching tree s***, when one good coach comes up with a system and all his minions with no real talent get jobs. None of these guys has a creative bone in their body and can't coach outside the system they learned from their mentor.

Playoff should be interesting for sure.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Whether it was another undermining of the opponent or the simply fact that the injury bug has affected the Seahawks at the worst time possible, it was just a tough weekend to watch for SEA. Losing now all of their RB’s in a team that thrives to run first, the play calling will have to change in a hurry for the crucial upcoming game vs the 49’ers on Primetime.

Is CJ Anderson available and do what he did briefly for the Rams last season? How about the rumors of reuniting with Beastmode? Hey why not? Although he hasn’t played in quite awhile SEA has no one to fill for C. Carson and their receiving end is short already with the suspension of Gordon.

While they are thinking Beastmode, why not bring another trouble maker in AB? Whatever the case is, it’s a disappointing feeling to come out with key injuries at this time of the season and the OL already looking weak due to current injuries.

Not looking good for them no matter the outcome with SFO next week for the playoffs, so I am saying bring back all those losers to fill the void.