NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:
Diablo25 wrote:
10spro wrote:Gratz XXXIV in signing Goff for another four years, I know how much you love him. :twisted:
:lol: :lol: I chuckled this morning when I heard about the signing.
Thanks 10s! I do love him so! Such a lovely lad!

Rant to follow at a later time as I dont have time for all the uses of c*** that it would entail.

This is not good.
For the record, I ‘chuckled’ at what I thought XXXIV’s reaction to the signing would be. I actually like Goff. His rookie year was s*** but I thought he has improved a ton since.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

The Raider's planning to suspend AB for anger issues. https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/raid ... ke-mayock/

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

As if this hasn't been building the whole offseason. Dude seriously needs to get his head examined (literally). As soon as I saw the posted letter on Instagram, I wondered how Mayock was going to take it. Now we know.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Diablo25 wrote:
For the record, I ‘chuckled’ at what I thought XXXIV’s reaction to the signing would be. I actually like Goff. His rookie year was s*** but I thought he has improved a ton since.
My reaction was this...when she texted telling me the Goff news, I replied simply "Hes a piece of s***".

I of course didnt mean that as a man. I like him as a person and he has talent but hes just very slow witted out there. Low football IQ player who needs his hand held by daddy.
Maybe they know something cause the last half of last season he was s***.
I hope Im wrong and I have been wrong a lot. I would not have done what the Rams did at least not until next off season.

Nothing wrong with walking away either.

You've got to know when to hold 'em
Know when to fold 'em
Know when to walk away
And know when to run

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

The Raiders knew what they were getting, if they didn't then someone needs to do some serious soul searching in the organization. Also if Hard Knocks is any indication Gruden is a total players coach and lacks any from of discipline. I'm sure he would let AB get away with whatever because of his talent. Kudos to the GM for being the only one in the organization who seems to want to change the culture.

AB continues to make Big Ben and the Steelers look better by the day with his antics. Dipshit
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

Yeah, the odd part is that they went into the offseason with the goal of getting Tyrell Williams to be Carr's big play guy. Then AB became available out of the blue, so it was like a bonus.

IF they suspend him for Conduct Detrimental, that allows them to void his guarantees. Then they could cut bait without him ever playing a down for the team.

I love Mayock. If they don't do something about this, they lose the locker room. The question is whether Gruden overrides Mayock or not, but at this point, nobody cares. They're a dumpster fire that everybody loves watching burn to the ground.

Personally, I'm disappointed because the idea of Williams and J.J. Nelson taking the top off the defense, Hunter Renfrow in the slot, and AB in the intermediate routes gives them the best WR corps I've seen on this team in almost 20 years. Not even taking into account the physical freak that is Darren Waller, and Josh Jacobs operating with a lot of space.

But you can't get to that point without AB being accountable. How he could just flat out not show up for work and be upset that he wasn't paid for it is mind-blowing. Then to air internal correspondence (of course not the first or thirtieth time he's done that) just completely set Mayock off, understandably.

The next few days should be entertaining, but in a "SMFH" sort of way for we Raider fans.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

Good on the Raiders for releasing Antonio Brown, now waiting for the Patriots to scoop him up and have him in the starting lineup tomorrow night against the Steelers. :twisted:
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

AB is a total idiot. Good for Mayock and Gruden. I honestly think there is something wrong with AB. I have AB on my one fantasy team so that sucks but screw him for that video he posted last night. I hope no one picks him up.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

Thank God.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

vader29 wrote:Good on the Raiders for releasing Antonio Brown, now waiting for the Patriots to scoop him up and have him in the starting lineup tomorrow night against the Steelers. :twisted:
Hope it’s them or ideally no team. Period. Seahawks have only one proven receiver with all the potential of rookie Metcalf to show for after Baldwin retired. Hawks, don’t even think about it...

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Claim8ng AB would be so Pete Carroll.

Either them or Pats.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

10spro wrote:
vader29 wrote:Good on the Raiders for releasing Antonio Brown, now waiting for the Patriots to scoop him up and have him in the starting lineup tomorrow night against the Steelers. :twisted:
Hope it’s them or ideally no team. Period. Seahawks have only one proven receiver with all the potential of rookie Metcalf to show for after Baldwin retired. Hawks, don’t even think about it...
https://twitter.com/Canucks/status/1170403807039127552

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Nah Vader, we are a better team this year. But there’s a spot for the water boy position. :roll: :twisted:

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

Still baffling that New England would give him $15M, $10 million guaranteed, and a 9M signing bonus.

Obviously they think the Raiders are the idiots in this situation (which they very well may be), and I figured he'd end up in New England, but wow...I expected it to be vet minimum at this point with no guarantees, and figured he might actually sit out instead.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

TCrouch wrote:Still baffling that New England would give him $15M, $10 million guaranteed, and a 9M signing bonus.

Obviously they think the Raiders are the idiots in this situation (which they very well may be), and I figured he'd end up in New England, but wow...I expected it to be vet minimum at this point with no guarantees, and figured he might actually sit out instead.
Easiest ticket for him to a SB and the way Billicheat operates, I wonder what kind of performance and conduct clauses his contract has.

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Talent gets away with a lot, as long as it's not political like kneeling during the national anthem.

This week, the Chiefs gave Tyreke Hill a big extension.

Threaten the GM or beat up women and children is okay. f*** with the flag, you're out of here.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Of course the Patriots pick him up.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

MizzouRah wrote:Of course the Patriots pick him up.
Only in the NFL, you can get away with s*** this. Punks like AB know they can get away with it, so what’s 6 million less in guaranteed money for him. A total joke of a talent and for the league.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

10spro wrote:
MizzouRah wrote:Of course the Patriots pick him up.
Only in the NFL, you can get away with s*** this. Punks like AB know they can get away with it, so what’s 6 million less in guaranteed money for him. A total joke of a talent and for the league.
Guess you’re not up on the nba, and most recently Anthony Davis. These assholes all run the leagues.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Didn't AB want to go to the Patriots and the Steelers refused to trade him there? Pats are right there to sign him?

Something smells fishy.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Danimal wrote:Didn't AB want to go to the Patriots and the Steelers refused to trade him there? Pats are right there to sign him?

Something smells fishy.
Ya think?

The biggest c*** in the league goes to the leagues flag ship c*** team.

These c*** get to do whatever the f*** they want.

Just when you think they couldnt be any slimier they prove you wrong.

Hope this blows up their dirty c***.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:
Danimal wrote:Didn't AB want to go to the Patriots and the Steelers refused to trade him there? Pats are right there to sign him?

Something smells fishy.
Ya think?

The biggest c*** in the league goes to the leagues flag ship c*** team.

These c*** get to do whatever the f*** they want.

Just when you think they couldnt be any slimier they prove you wrong.

Hope this blows up their dirty c***.
CO-SIGNED!!
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Something smells fishy.
It does... when I think about how this all started with the helmet drama, it's not hard to imagine something fishy. (especially when it includes the Patriots)

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Antonio Brown sought advice from social media consultants on how he could accelerate his release from the Raiders, accoring to
@mortreport

https://twitter.com/ESPNNFL/status/1170707387482857476

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

McVay makes an easy win difficult.

Wake up asshole! Goff sux!

The dim witted one showing you the 100 million dollar p***y she is.

What a piece of s***. Dont you watch film? what the f*** are you looking at?

Take the easy win when its there ...Just take it!

Give up your Goff MVP fantasy and coach to win the game.