NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by XXXIV »

Danimal wrote:34 this one is for you buddy.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1176630869076795393
He looked like he was thinking about playing some golf as the play clock ran out with 20 seconds to play in the game.

Beyond sickening this moron is.

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

At what point in the Rams/Seahawks game did the alleged questionable roughing the passer penalty occur? I'd like to go back and review that, as I was in and out during the second half.

EDIT: I found a video clip showing the so-called roughing the passer penalty called on Clay Matthews... I agree; that was a bogus call!

The delay of game penalty was inexcusable. I put that on the coaching staff as much as Goff though.

The kick wasn't that bad... it was a 44 yarder and he was just inches wide with it. He'd have made it if it had been a 39 yarder though :wink: It was a good game to watch, at least what I got to see of it, but if I was a Rams fan, especially one as rabid as XXXIV, I'd be pretty lathered up over such a heartbreaking loss.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

J_Cauthen wrote:
EDIT: I found a video clip showing the so-called roughing the passer penalty called on Clay Matthews... I agree; that was a bogus call!
The disgusting beyond horrible roughing the passer calls keep piling up with the latest in the Packers Cowboys game today. Beyond ridiculous the incompetence of these refs.

If any judgement call needs to be reviewed its the this f***in joke of a call. Despite what the mob aka the filth in the media, the morons on message boards and sean payton think.

If you are going to review PI you have to review every f***in call these worthless c*** make. All or nothing assholes. You cant pick and choose based on who you wanted to win which game. All calls are reviewed or none!

As for the Rams...They didnt deserve to win. Blaming the kicker is what the ignorant do.

P.S. You sir are correct that delay of game is more on Mcvay than that loser Goff. He needs to get his head out of his ass soon and remember what drove his offense and it was not the idiot qb,

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

As terrible as the Bears played they still should of won that game but found a way to lose. Superbowl contenders don't lose to the Raiders which is why I said since June this team is not close. Nagy is also so in love with his reputation as a genius that he is going to cost the Bears wins.

First no one plays in pre-season and they look like s*** in opener.
Second they have no run game, his direct quote after the loss yesterday is we have to figure out why the run is not working. Here is a clue you traded a proven back and left the run game up to a midget and a rookie. Also your offensive line sucks.
Third you don't go out early to London and it showed in the first half. Not only in play but if you looked at guys they looked gasses from the get go.
Fourth your offensive line sucks, did I say that already? It needs to be said again. Long is horrible he needs to be put away in an equipment shed.
Fifth this is the NFL you can rely on your defense to win every game, some games they will get outplayed.

Now your schedule post bye week is
Saints (who are not at a disadvantage without Bree's) 50/50,
Chargers with Gordon (L)
Eagles (L),
Lions 50/50
Rams (L)
Giants 50/50
Lions away 50/50
Cowboys (L)
Packers (L)
Chiefs (L)
Vikings away 50/50

They might not even make the playoff's
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

Only thing I'll say is that in 3 games, the Raiders have looked really, really good.

Against the Chiefs they looked really good for 3 quarters (and gave up 28 in the 3rd. Sound familiar? Same story against the Bears in the 3rd, giving up 21).

The Vikings game is the only one that they just didn't even get off the plane. They looked lost in that game from start to finish, got dominated on both sides of the line.

Point being, I don't think the Raiders are as bad as their punch lines have been recently. They're probably a 6-10 to 9-7 team depending on the bounces they get. They've had a couple of big tests recently, getting punched in the gut (usually due to a mistake), and then responding well. Previous Raider teams just folded up shop when adversity hit, but they have so many young guys, they don't know any better. They go full effort all the time, make some mistakes, and then make a play a few series later.

I was STUNNED the Bears didn't stop the run, I'm guessing it's because Hicks went out. The Raiders broke training camp with Antonio Brown, Tyrell Williams, and Ryan Grant as 1-2-3 WRs. Renfrow was the 4th, JJ Nelson was the 5th, and Dwayne Harris was the PR/KR/WR6.

Brown's gone, Williams hurt, Grant cut 3 games in, JJ Nelson hurt, and Harris hurt yesterday. That left Renfrow as the only WR that was there in camp. They trade for Trevor Davis 2 weeks ago, and he had something like 11 career catches. He was installed as the WR1 yesterday. And they re-signed Keelan Doss, the UDFA off of the Jags' practice squad.

That's it. They had THREE receivers, and I fully expected the Bears to smother them all game.

It never happened. The NFL is a weird game.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Also while I'm on my rant today.

Where are all the guys who said Dak was worth 35 million?
Follow Me on:

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Danimal wrote:Also while I'm on my rant today.

Where are all the guys who said Dak was worth 35 million?
His throws are so predictable, one way vision only, and that’s not a rant but rather a reality.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

10spro wrote: predictable, one way vision only, and that’s not a rant but rather a reality.
Yep, would I take him over Trubisky? I'd take a jugs machine over Mitch right now but he is not a top tier QB.
Follow Me on:

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

I love that the whole league is hating on Baker Mayfield and his white trash act. Hope this f***er crashes and burns badly. Yes I have hate in my heart, so what? :D :D
Follow Me on:

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Baker Mayfield is the most overrated QB in the NFL. (I won't lie though, he was on my FF team)
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Gurley. Todd Gurley. The beginning and the end of the Rams offense.

Without Gurley there is no Goff. Goff is a product of a system that requires the best and most complete back in the game. He is no longer with us.

Without Gurley there is no McVay. This boy genius and his system require the best and most complete back in the game. He is no longer with us.

Its not just that piece of s*** Goff that needs Gurley to be effective its also the filth medias golden boy McVay.

The Rams offense is a ZERO without Gurley. A f***in ZERO!

I am sick and tired of hearing from the filth in the media and assholes on message boards who DO NOT WATCH the Rams games talk their bullshit. Its enough of you c*** already. You are dumb, you are clueless and yes you are huge c***. It really is hard to listen to scumbags who have no f***in clue as to what they are talking about. Really hard. You are HUGE c***.

NO GURLEY = NO RAMS!!! Get it through your tiny lil brains.

Morons. Assholes. Go f*** yourselves.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

How much did the Rams pay this coward and loser Goff?

I cant even look at this dirty c***.

Just as its hard to look at the coward and loser Goff its hard to watch the post game press conference of McVay.

HES SUCH A f***in LIAR!

Mcvay when will you ever be honest?

Waiting.....waiting you mother f***in liar!

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Whew, that was close. The Dolphins almost won, 0-5 baby marching towards 0-16 :lol:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Final thought before I put this disgraceful performance from McVay and Goff to bed.

Goffs 13 0f 24 for 78 yards is a f***in disgrace.

McVay you are a f***in disgrace . Its time to pretend you are a man and stop f***in lying in your press conferences. It only makes you look like a bigger c*** than you are in real life.

Seriously...the lying needs to stop you f***in twat.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

I feel for ya.. Goff was horrible today. That wide open missed pass to #81 summed up his performance, or lack there of.. today.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Officiating might be the worst its been in years and that is saying something.
Follow Me on:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

This is the officiating the lions always get. I mean for years. They have been f***ed by the refs game after game year after year for decades now.

As for the c*** refs, they have been worse than ever this year even to the point of not reversing obvious blown calls in replay. Games are longer and the bullshit flags keep falling. I have seen qbs pretend to be hit in the face draw roughing the p***y qb calls....See Mahomes and Wilson.

Thank you media filth!
Thank you scumbags on message boards!
Thank you all knowing all wise sean payton!

c*** the lot of you.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Danimal wrote:Officiating might be the worst its been in years and that is saying something.
Agree. Noticeably incompetent this year in many games.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

J_Cauthen
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by J_Cauthen »

Danimal wrote:Officiating might be the worst its been in years and that is saying something.
I agree with this also. I'm not a fan of either Detroit or Green Bay, but IMO, Detroit had that game stolen from them last night. How can the same official make two bogus "hands to the face" call within 20 minutes of each other!? That was criminal 8O

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

I dont see how basically exchanging Peters and 2 first rd draft picks for Ramsey and a so so LB from the Ravens is going to make Goff any better, Gurley any healthier or MCvay any smarter.

What they have done is mortgaged their future to save a spiralling out of control season.

I will say this they are not afraid to double down on their crazy.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

J_Cauthen wrote:
I agree with this also. I'm not a fan of either Detroit or Green Bay, but IMO, Detroit had that game stolen from them last night. How can the same official make two bogus "hands to the face" call within 20 minutes of each other!? That was criminal 8O
Criminal is correct. Now why again can we only challenge one type of call? That is beyond ridiculous!

That wasnt the only time the NFL's beloved Packers were helped out....Why didnt the Lions challenge that blatant PI a little earlier? Cause they are NOT over turning them no matter how obvious they are.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

XXXIV wrote:I dont see how basically exchanging Peters and 2 first rd draft picks for Ramsey and a so so LB from the Ravens is going to make Goff any better, Gurley any healthier or MCvay any smarter.

What they have done is mortgaged their future to save a spiralling out of control season.

I will say this they are not afraid to double down on their crazy.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

:lol: :lol:

Well done Vader. Exactly right.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Stop whining XXXIV, we’ll look after the 49ers for you next month. We face them twice and we’ll see how good they are. Looking at that d*****bag R. Sherman in particular. :twisted:

Horrendous calls and non calls also between the Hawks and Browns this past Sunday. If it wasn’t for R. Wilson and the receiving core of Metcalf and Lockett, their record could easily be 1-5. First week they struggle mightily vs the Bengals at home in a game they had no business of winning.

Sure, they are much better in PIT but allowing the opposition to come back. Week three nobody shows up because without D. Brees and the game being played in SEA is a sure win. Wrong.

Against the Rams although they controlled the tempo of the game, they played ok but were also lucky that Zuerlein misses the FG, a guy that’s been dead accurate in his career.

The pass rush continues to be atrocious vs the Browns last weekend. At one point they were down 6-20. The secondary is a lottery pick, just can’t wait for the suspended Reed to beef up the D unit but at this point every single game that I watched from them could have easily gone the other way around.

We’ll see how long this streak continues, but I know they need to improve a lot still.

Now, can my one tell me how D. Quinn still manages the Falcons after yet another loss and the latest adversity vs the Cards?

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote:Stop whining XXXIV, we’ll look after the 49ers for you next month. We face them twice and we’ll see how good they are. Looking at that d*****bag R. Sherman in particular. :twisted:
Sure messi boy... your rated G whining is much more child friendly.

I am looking forward to those two match ups. The throwing of the scum into a pit and letting em have at it.