NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by Zlax45 »

What a joke that fourth quarter by the Eagles was...
My xbox live name is "The Zlax45"

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

yeah, wtf was that? were they trying to lose that game? It was f***in' weird.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

I thought it was hilarious, especially all the Giant fans and players losing this s***. Hey Giants maybe don't lose 10 game, including one to the Eagles.

Eagles get the 6th pick instead of the 9th now.

Could be worse, you could be the Bears who backed into a playoff game they haver no chance of winning. Getting a terrible draft position and likely to fire no one now.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

It was all about draft positioning and pissing off the Giants.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Read that Collinsworth is now having to talk to the NFL for implying that the Eagles tanked in the 4th to move up to get that higher pick.

:lol:

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Sudz wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:20 pm
Read that Collinsworth is now having to talk to the NFL for implying that the Eagles tanked in the 4th to move up to get that higher pick.

If Collinsworth gets fired for the Eagles tanking, I'm buying a Sudfield jersey. I thinkl that was his name.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Sudz wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 5:20 pm

Sadly, the NFL's muzzle is thick and effective. I remember when ESPN suspended Bill Simmons for two weeks because he had the audacity to speak truth by saying Roger Goodell is an incompetent twit.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

pk500 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 11:49 am
Sadly, the NFL's muzzle is thick and effective. I remember when ESPN suspended Bill Simmons for two weeks because he had the audacity to speak truth by saying Roger Goodell is an incompetent twit.
Haha, well that was a little different as he was taunting the NFL and Goodell...literally saying I don't give a sh*t what they say, suspend me, just try to shut me up...so ESPN kind of hand no choice.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/306 ... rback-2021

Ugh. Maybe I was watching a different team than the GM???

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 5:45 pm
https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/306 ... rback-2021

Ugh. Maybe I was watching a different team than the GM???
Mike Lombardi has been shitting on Tua every chance he gets. Too small, not a elite arm, not athletic enough to make plays out of the pocket like Russell Wilson, processes the game too slowly.

What a coup having the #3 pick. OK, they don't want to draft a QB, because it would mean the #5 pick last year is a wasted pick.

I haven't watched the Dolphins so I don't know their needs.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

If it was up to me. I'd call Jax and give them Tua and everyone of my 2021 picks to move up to #1 and take Trevor Lawrence. I'm sure they're not answering the phone.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

wco81 wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:59 pm
Mike Lombardi has been shitting on Tua every chance he gets. Too small, not a elite arm, not athletic enough to make plays out of the pocket like Russell Wilson, processes the game too slowly.
Those are all bullshit reasons especially the "too small" part. Brees, Murray, Wilson are not big QB's. I just don't think Tua is that good. If he was he wouldn't have been benched twice and if not for Fitz not playing the last game would have been benched a 3rd time. Maybe the Dolphins believe Tua coming off his injury and rehabbing did exceptionally well. I can't say but it's not my call. Maybe he'll surprise me this year and play lights out. I doubt it though.

I would be shocked if the Dolphins don't draft Devonta Smith

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

f***in Goff!

and f***in Donald!!!..WOW awesome

and f***in Goff piece of s***!!!!!! talk about a dim witted c***...

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Rodster wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:15 pm
wco81 wrote:
Those are all bullshit reasons especially the "too small" part. Brees, Murray, Wilson are not big QB's. I just don't think Tua is that good.
He wasn't saying small QBs can't be good, just that Tua is small and doesn't have other attributes or abilities to overcome short stature.

Murray and Wilson can make plays with their feet, get out of the pocket so that they don't have to throw over taller linemen.

Tua apparently can't do that.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Painful to watch this garbage goff week after week.

Been the opponents best player in EVERY single loss.

Best way to describe his passes...quack quack quack

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

wco81 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm
Rodster wrote:
wco81 wrote:
Those are all bullshit reasons especially the "too small" part. Brees, Murray, Wilson are not big QB's. I just don't think Tua is that good.
He wasn't saying small QBs can't be good, just that Tua is small and doesn't have other attributes or abilities to overcome short stature.

Murray and Wilson can make plays with their feet, get out of the pocket so that they don't have to throw over taller linemen.

The thing is he played lights out in Alabama. If not for the injury he would have been the #1 pick, easily. I was never sold on Tua but lets see if he improves in yr 2. One thing is that he really did not play much in the off season because of the injury as he was rehabbing. Maybe getting acclimated to the game after a huge layoff took a toll. We'll see this coming year but the Dolphins need to draft around him if they are committed to him. They need to draft either Devonta Smith or Ja'Marr Chase and bring in a veteran playmaking WR. I know DB is going to hate me saying this but i'd be willing to bring in Antonio Brown if he were available.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2020-2021

Post by XXXIV »

Ref should be removed at halftime for their handling of their fake fumble call and subsequent handling of the clock..

Ridiculous!

Then their is the picking up of the flag on the hit on qb.

dirty pigs

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Donald trouble breathing not good...

He out and that is disaster

Have I mentioned how painful it is watching Goff play qb week after week??

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

AD on the sideline and return questionable...

Qb in Hospital so its all on Goff...

The sum of all fears

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

Rodster wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:21 pm
wco81 wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 6:26 pm
Rodster wrote:

The thing is he played lights out in Alabama. If not for the injury he would have been the #1 pick, easily. I was never sold on Tua but lets see if he improves in yr 2. One thing is that he really did not play much in the off season because of the injury as he was rehabbing. Maybe getting acclimated to the game after a huge layoff took a toll. We'll see this coming year but the Dolphins need to draft around him if they are committed to him. They need to draft either Devonta Smith or Ja'Marr Chase and bring in a veteran playmaking WR. I know DB is going to hate me saying this but i'd be willing to bring in Antonio Brown if he were available.
Because he played behind a dominant OL, with some of the best RB and WR recruits in the country.

In fact Alabama has put out more first-round WRs than any other school probably in the last 10 years and they will have one more this year.

Those WRs get huge separation so those are easy reads.

Remember Jason White who won the Heisman at Oklahoma? Same situation except the guy couldn't make an NFL roster.

Other QBs from dominant programs who put up huge numbers because of surrounding talent, Matt Leinart.

And two of the QBs in the playoffs this year are also questionable as NFL prospects, both Fields and Jones in the title game. They may turn out to be good NFL QBs but nowhere near the dominance they have in college because these schools get the best some of the best recruiting classes every year.

Remember Tebow? Again, big numbers in college, then comes to the NFL and you find out he has no business being in the NFL.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Lord have mercy that defense was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Akers was awesome with ram rookie playoff rushing record and the slow witted one didnt turn it over. Mcvay did a good job calling the game.

Hopefully Donald will be good to go.

Im afraid Kupp is gone and on such a nothing play

A special message for uncle pete...

f*** YOU!

f*** YOU!

and f*** YOU!

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Hey easy on uncle Pete, it’s not New Year’s Eve man. Having said that F...the Rams. :evil: Seriously, probably the worst game I’ve seen the Hawks play besides losing to the Giants in regular season.

But the Rams D played out of their mind, not much room for Wilson, no running game, receivers were well covered. Hawks didn’t deserve to advance.

And yes, I kept cursing after the game...three times after three times...after... :twisted:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:49 pm

And yes, I kept cursing after the game...three times after three times...after... :twisted:
I expect no less than that.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Malcom Butler just got his second career post season INT.

10s remember the other one?

Uncle pete :evil:

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

looking at the crowd, i guess COVID is under control in Nashville. :roll: