NFL Season 2021-22

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL Season 2019

Post by pk500 »

XXXIV wrote:They should have to play the entire 15 minutes.
That's the most obvious, simple solution, so Goodell never will institute it.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Roughing the passer has to be called both ways. You called the one on Wilson but dont call the one on MCcown. What was the difference asshole?

This ref is clearly too incompetent to be doing a game cause I wont say he is cheating.

Though the eagle eyed c*** ALSO missed the head to head on Wentz.

dougb
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dougb »

XXXIV wrote:Roughing the passer has to be called both ways. You called the one on Wilson but dont call the one on MCcown. What was the difference asshole?

This ref is clearly too incompetent to be doing a game cause I wont say he is cheating.

I’ve seen replays where they are literally staring directly at the play and still manage to petty much screw the pooch on the call. At this point the standard of officiating in the NFL is no better than that of the NBA.

Doug
"Every major sport has come under the influence of organized crime. FIFA actually is organized crime" - Charles Pierce

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

dougb wrote:
XXXIV wrote:Roughing the passer has to be called both ways. You called the one on Wilson but dont call the one on MCcown. What was the difference asshole?

I’ve seen replays where they are literally staring directly at the play and still manage to petty much screw the pooch on the call. At this point the standard of officiating in the NFL is no better than that of the NBA.

Doug
Agree it is down to the NBA level of s*** and that is some deep s***.

On that fumble recovery and return on the opening Viking drive the Saints player clearly went out of bounds on the 37 with the ref looking right at it yet he made no call at all. Had to wait for replay to spot it.

You are right in your previous post. They are relying on replay and have lost their balls.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:
dougb wrote:

Doug
Agree it is down to the NBA level of s*** and that is some deep s***.

On that fumble recovery and return on the opening Viking drive the Saints player clearly went out of bounds on the 37 with the ref looking right at it yet he made no call at all. Had to wait for replay to spot it.

You are right in your previous post. They are relying on replay and have lost their balls.
Both sports are totally official driven and I’m THAT CLOSE to turning them both off for good and sticking with MLB and the NHL.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

LOL at McCown getting sacked on 4th down...

If Kenny Stabler had not thrown the ball up for grabs and just got sacked the Dolphins would have probably won 3 straight Super Bowls.

Throw the ball up you dumb b*tch.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Not having a team in the game makes watching these games and the horrible officiating that much tougher. I agree about the overtime above just play a full quarter of football. Also can we just eliminate the Delay of Game Penalty since you're never going to call it. Or idk maybe make a shot clock like basketball, when that clock hits 0 a loud sound and the light turn red. How f***in hard is that to implement.

Al Riveron should be fired, if he is back next year as head of officials then nothing is going to get fixed.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Danimal wrote:
Al Riveron should be fired, if he is back next year as head of officials then nothing is going to get fixed.
You are much kinder to this piece of s*** than I would be.

Why does this incompetent liar still have a f***in job?

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:LOL at McCown getting sacked on 4th down...

If Kenny Stabler had not thrown the ball up for grabs and just got sacked the Dolphins would have probably won 3 straight Super Bowls.

Agreed but the dude was playing with a pulled hammy. What is funny is our 3rd string QB was our best WR. Seattle barely beat a team with a bunch of 3rd stringers and practice squad players. Crazy.
Last edited by Diablo25 on Sun Jan 05, 2020 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Diablo25 wrote:
XXXIV wrote:LOL at McCown getting sacked on 4th down...

Agreed but the dude was playing with a pulled hammy.
Yeah but that was not a physical error.

Zlax45
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zlax45 »

Jimmydeicide wrote:OK. Riddle me this.
You guys give soccer s*** for ending a game with penalty kicks but at least each team gets the same chances to score. Not so in your version of football how the f*** does a team not get to answer a touchdown. coin toss wins you the game... on paper. The Saints should at least get a possession to answer with a touch down of its own , then if they dont its over.
So in baseball ot if the ist team at bat in the 10th gets a HR the game should be over.
LAME!!!!!
But the team that wins the coin toss only wins 52.7 percent of the time

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2 ... s-tweaked/
My xbox live name is "The Zlax45"

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

dougb wrote:I’ve seen replays where they are literally staring directly at the play and still manage to petty much screw the pooch on the call. At this point the standard of officiating in the NFL is no better than that of the NBA.

Doug
The NBA officiating is better. It's no longer in the dark days of Donaghy.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Welp...welcome to Miami Tua. Redshirt your first year - let Fitz run the team again and see you healthy in 2021.

Ugh.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

The Dolphins were tanking for Tua. Unless the doctors say his hip is bad he's a lock to them at #5. Then there's Drew Brees who Nick Saban turned down and decided Dante Culpepper was the safer risk because Brees had injured his throwing shoulder. In hindsight, look how that one turned out.

Am I happy they'll pick Tua at #5? Hell no, but the Dolphins don't think Rosen is the answer at QB. It's better to wait for Lawerence in 2021.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

pk500 wrote:
dougb wrote:I’ve seen replays where they are literally staring directly at the play and still manage to petty much screw the pooch on the call. At this point the standard of officiating in the NFL is no better than that of the NBA.

Doug
The NBA officiating is better. It's no longer in the dark days of Donaghy.
Al riveron is at point for the decline.

Why does this dirty filthy lying pig still have a job? It lies after every single f***in disgraceful call. It does nothing but lie.

He is incompetent and a liar. He should not have a job.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

What a great comeback by the Chiefs!

Should be two great Conference Championships next week.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

MizzouRah wrote:What a great comeback by the Chiefs!

Should be two great Conference Championships next week.
Rooting for the team that wins this game between the Titans and the Chiefs.

Mahomes is the best qb in the league. Jackson was exposed. He cannot make the out throw and he cannot play from behind.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

That was not a first down by the Packers. Al Riveron needs to go the f*** away. What a piece of s***.

Watching Pete Carroll celebrate the second Lynch TD run from one yard out made me want to punch him in his c***. Why the f*** didnt you take the easy SB win vs the cheatriots?

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Everything that could go wrong with the Chiefs in the first half, did. Until that fake punt attempt at 4 and 4 which changed all the momentum of the game. Nice comeback for sure but if you give so many points early in the game against a team like SFO, you may not pull that type of miracle.

Seahawks just couldn’t get anything going in the first half. With only an out of shape M. Lynch and a 4th tier RB in Homer (did a very respectable job though), the running game which is what this team is built for is just missing.

R. Wilson did an admirably job running the ball, but at the end of the day, a couple of clumsy penalties by Clowney and key third down conversions by Rogers killed any hope of mounting a comeback for SEA. Don’t know about giving Jimmy Graham the crucial 1st down at the end, it’s first time I hear the refs explaining due to ‘additional video’...blah blah blah.

Translation: It wasn’t a first, the same distance Seahawks missed getting a bye week with SFO in the last game of the season. Half and inch is half an inch.

Regardless, they finally figured Levante in the second half and held them scoreless but they should have done more in the first half.
Last edited by 10spro on Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

I will say.. Russell Wilson is one hell of a QB.

I don't know why, but I really don't care for the Packers so I was pulling for Seattle. I think the 49ers will handle them on both sides of the ball.

I'm with XXXIV though, while I'm really rooting for the Chiefs to win it all, if the Titans happen to win, I will definitely root for them over the NFC team.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote:fake punt attempt at 4 and 4 which changed all the momentum of the game
That was one of the dumbest things I have ever seen. Faking a punt at your own 30 with a 24 7 lead?

Ridiculous!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

This must have been the further evidence. The Al riveron first down line...

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

The Bengals are on the clock for the slam dunk...

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

XXXIV wrote:The Bengals are on the clock for the slam dunk...
And this is what they will do with it. :P

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Mahomes is the best player in the NFL.

The Packers are the worst 13-3 team in history.