Crackdown 3

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Crackdown 3

Post by Teal »

Didn't see a thread for this one. I'm enjoying this one, the same way I enjoyed the first one. Simple, straightforward, mindless shooting with the addiction orb collection thrown in for good measure. It's really just the first Crackdown, but with a fresh coat of paint, and Terry Crews... :D . Oh...and it's free on game pass...
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

TheTruth
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Crackdown 3

Post by TheTruth »

Teal wrote:Didn't see a thread for this one. I'm enjoying this one, the same way I enjoyed the first one. Simple, straightforward, mindless shooting with the addiction orb collection thrown in for good measure. It's really just the first Crackdown, but with a fresh coat of paint, and Terry Crews... :D . Oh...and it's free on game pass...
I’m doing the $2/2 month game pass for crackdown. Loving it so far. If you like the first you’ll like this one too.
[b]Xbox Live Gamertag:[/b] [color=red]HOGZ TheTruth[/color] Wii: 7256 9991 5571 9701

AcemanPR
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by AcemanPR »

Played a bunch of Crackdown 3 yesterday. It's definitely back to its roots. I'll enjoy it this week, but glad it is on Game Pass because once The Division 2 comes out, not sure I'll go back to Crackdown 3 again.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

AcemanPR wrote:Played a bunch of Crackdown 3 yesterday. It's definitely back to its roots. I'll enjoy it this week, but glad it is on Game Pass because once The Division 2 comes out, not sure I'll go back to Crackdown 3 again.
I never played the first two Crackdowns, but I got Crackdown 3 on GamePass and played with Teal for about an hour yesterday.

Fun. A FPS with a bit of a Jet Grind Radio or Sunset Overdrive vibe. Janky gun mechanics, at times, and the cell-shaded graphics aren't for everyone. But I didn't feel like I wasted an hour after playing, so that's a solid sign.

Quick deduction: Crackdown 3 is mindless fun, good for a nice diversion. I'm glad I didn't pay $64 for it new, and I don't think it's even worth $30. But it's definitely worth a download and play if you have GamePass. Still, Microsoft Game Studios needs to raise its general game on exclusive franchises if it's going to attract more PS4-only gamers to Xbox and GamePass. Crackdown 3 is FAR from a system seller.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425