Spider-Man PS4

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Spider-Man PS4

Post by 10spro »

As you advance further in the game, there are so many aspects of the game in some missions that remind me of ‘Hitman’ which I love. Stealth and smarts are a must, just web slinging around the enemies won’t be enough.

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Finished the campaign yesterday afternoon. What a game! Absolutely AMAZING. Definitely up there for my game of the year (a top 5 favorite of mine of all time), and can't wait for the DLC with additional story lines. Love the skill progression, and by the end it truly felt like you were a super hero.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

sportdan30 wrote:Finished the campaign yesterday afternoon. What a game! Absolutely AMAZING. Definitely up there for my game of the year (a top 5 favorite of mine of all time), and can't wait for the DLC with additional story lines. Love the skill progression, and by the end it truly felt like you were a super hero.
I've not played this since AC Odyssey came out. I've got to get back to it but I'm enjoying AC so much more and then RDR comes out but I'd hate to not finish this game.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Wonder if any of you Kats know the answer for this. I finished this wonderful game (along RDR 2 games of the year for me) last month.

I originally bought the physical copy in the U.K. a couple of months ago while I was on a business trip. Sold it a couple of weeks ago only to rebuy the digital copy last night as part of the DLC that’s on sale for the deluxe version on the PS store.

Problem I am finding is that I can’t seem to transfer my saved data from the hard copy to the digital version. I read somewhere because I was playing the U.K. version it was not transferable but just curious if any of you would know more.

Same thing happens for The Show series as I inevitably end up buying the digital version on sale every year and the saved data doesn’t come on automatically as it does on Xbox games, not until you delete the physical copy of the game first. But because my physical versions of The Show were from NA directly, the data transfers were ok.

Not sure about Spider-Man...

Pete1210
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Pete1210 »

When I started playing it felt very much like a Spiderman mod for inFamous. After playing more I got into the newness of the Spiderman combat and story. Nearing the end and it's getting repetitive. Maybe it's just too long for an action game. And I could do without playing the non Spidey characters.
XBL/PSN: Pete1210