Digital Sportspage

Talk about sports gaming
It is currently Wed Nov 20, 2019 6:36 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:01 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 5236
Location: Cary, NC
pk500 wrote:
Spooky wrote:
I am super intrigued, but I tried to get into D1 and just couldn't. It wasn't the gunplay or TTK or anything like that - it was the overly confusing interface and options. I could never even figure out how to invite the friends that were in a session with me to a specific mission. All I wanted to do was to do missions with my buddies. But none of us could seem to all go after the same objective together...?!


CRUCIAL question: Did you try D1 and not get into it before or after the huge, game-changing patch? If so, then Terry is right: D2 may not be for you. But if you tried D1 within six months of launch, then you pretty much played a different, and far lesser, game than the post-patch version.

But, yeah, the menus were pretty much the same pre- and post-patch. Still, you can figure it out easily with some help from your pals here at DSP.

Spook, I know how you love shooters and Clancy shooters such as Ghost Recon. All of us Division Devotees would love to welcome you to our merry band of brothers and walk you through everything, as this game is just too damn GOOD to miss. Teal and Terry played with me yesterday and led me to rank up, as I was busy for a lot of the weekend. As Teal said, when a game is this good, you don't mind playing missions again. Plus you still get loot even for replayed missions.

Teal and I did the same for Bill and Terry in D1, helped them level up quickly and showed them the ropes. So much damn fun.

I'm not an RPG guy, so qualify this next statement with that fact. But D1 and D2 are the most immersive, convincing gaming worlds I've ever entered in 35-plus years of this hobby. Combine that with fantastic ballistics, a convincing-enough story, great graphics and a well-designed loot system, and this franchise is an all-time great.


I'm sure I'll break down and get it sometime this week. Would love to get in a group with you f*ckers over the weekend!

_________________
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:38 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
Danimal wrote:
BTW you f***ers are making me get the XB version. I swear if I get it and we never play I'm seeker mining your asses. :twisted:


Can guarantee that won't be a problem!

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:05 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 05, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 2214
I was on the fence about this game, but decided to grab it. So far I’m loving it, jr I have an issue. I got the drone as my skill. Sometimes it will attack enemies, but most of the time it immediately is gone and I have to wait for the cooldown. One time the cooldown lasted 90 seconds or something, but it’s usually 15 seconds. Any guidance on how to best use it? Thanks.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:19 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
If the drone is shot down, you lose it for the full cooldown. It is not heavily armored or invulnerable...if guys see it, they can shoot it. However, it wouldn't disappear immediately most of the time, so make sure you're only quickly tapping it. Double tapping usually does something different with skills (with the drone, it recalls it to your position, but I don't know what would happen when you immediately do it when calling. Maybe it cancels it?).

If you use it and then the fight is finished, HOLD the bumper button that you have it assigned to in order to subtract time from the cooldown. You'll see a little red bar decrease under the icon when you're "dismissing" it in this manner, and you'll have a shorter cooldown before it's available again. Always do this if you finish a fight and don't know when the next one will be. Nothing worse than running to a fight, then your ability (any ability, not just the drone) cancels right after the start and you go the whole fight..180 to 200+ seconds...without a core ability.

But you can use the drone as a team healer if necessary. You tap it to bring it up to heal yourself, and then see a friendly losing armor? Target him/her, tap the same button, and the drone stops healing you, and heals your teammate.

When it's done (or the fight is over...or you start losing armor and it's every man for himself lol), double-tap the button to bring it back to you and it goes back to being a personal armor healer.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:00 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 05, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 1318
Location: NW Arkansas
fletcher21 wrote:
I was on the fence about this game, but decided to grab it. So far I’m loving it, jr I have an issue. I got the drone as my skill. Sometimes it will attack enemies, but most of the time it immediately is gone and I have to wait for the cooldown. One time the cooldown lasted 90 seconds or something, but it’s usually 15 seconds. Any guidance on how to best use it? Thanks.


This is a known bug that effects quite a few of the skills...namely the drone and turret. Massive postedabout this and it is their number 1 priority to get patched.

_________________
Xbox Live Gamertag: HOGZ TheTruth Wii: 7256 9991 5571 9701


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:46 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Aug 19, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 8497
I just can't say enough good things about this game. It scratches every game itch I have other than Sports. Light to medium RPG elements, loot, and a damn tactical shooter all rolled into one. I love that the sequel feels even more tactical than the original. Bill and I got into a damn fun firefight last night that really felt like a war. We held the high ground, and damn it was great. So much depth, but really more approachable than the first. I'm supremely impressed.

_________________
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 9:56 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
Yeah...Bill, Paul, and myself ran through some missions last night and said the exact same thing. When you get into a trio, they throw an extra "yellow leader" enemy at you in some of the encounters, and you get the remote controlled bomb-buggies coming from different directions, snipers shooting at you from the background, and somebody getting downed sporadically by an unseen grenade launch.

Make it through that white-knuckle fight, and you're showered with loot. Some of those fights, you feel like you need a clean up crew to come in and pick everything up. Sift through your gear quickly, equip any better things, and push forward.

Even running and re-running the same missions doesn't get old. You're constantly given new toys/gear to play with, and you never feel like the game is wasting your time.

Brilliant.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:34 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 5236
Location: Cary, NC
Ran through the initial tutorial and mission. Already feels like a MUCH more refined game than D1. Night and day for me. I'm in.

Doesn't hurt that it's no slouch in the graphics/HDR/4k dept either.

Q - should I be choosing the option to "take all" (or whatever) or go through each item when picking up loot? Will I end up filling up or grabbing a bunch of useless junk?

_________________
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:35 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
Teal wrote:
I just can't say enough good things about this game. It scratches every game itch I have other than Sports. Light to medium RPG elements, loot, and a damn tactical shooter all rolled into one. I love that the sequel feels even more tactical than the original. Bill and I got into a damn fun firefight last night that really felt like a war. We held the high ground, and damn it was great. So much depth, but really more approachable than the first. I'm supremely impressed.


Could not agree more with every point. All hail The Division 2!

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 10:37 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
Spooky wrote:
Ran through the initial tutorial and mission. Already feels like a MUCH more refined game than D1. Night and day for me. I'm in.

Doesn't hurt that it's no slouch in the graphics/HDR/4k dept either.

Q - should I be choosing the option to "take all" (or whatever) or go through each item when picking up loot? Will I end up filling up or grabbing a bunch of useless junk?


Welcome aboard the D2 crazy train, Spook! Glad you're digging it.

I take all loot. You can stash it in a safe house and then retrieve it for a sale, dismantling for crafting points or donation to a stronghold (or whatever they're called).

But full disclosure: I'm a loot whore. I love picking up everything.

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2019 8:15 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 08, 2004 3:00 am
Posts: 8428
Location: Pennsylvania
TCrouch wrote:
Yeah...Bill, Paul, and myself ran through some missions last night and said the exact same thing. When you get into a trio, they throw an extra "yellow leader" enemy at you in some of the encounters, and you get the remote controlled bomb-buggies coming from different directions, snipers shooting at you from the background, and somebody getting downed sporadically by an unseen grenade launch.

Make it through that white-knuckle fight, and you're showered with loot. Some of those fights, you feel like you need a clean up crew to come in and pick everything up. Sift through your gear quickly, equip any better things, and push forward.

Even running and re-running the same missions doesn't get old. You're constantly given new toys/gear to play with, and you never feel like the game is wasting your time.

Brilliant.


Mother Effin’ co signed :D The gun play in the game is nirvana. Just superb. So gratifying to take out enemies with YOUR modded out gun. Tons of fun.

_________________
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:26 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1734
Location: Colorado
I can't solo this game. I think I have 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, am level 6 and have completed very few main or side missions as I just get smoked.

_________________
GT = Wilk5280


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 3:48 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
Wilk5280 wrote:
I can't solo this game. I think I have 5 or 6 hours of gameplay, am level 6 and have completed very few main or side missions as I just get smoked.


Two tips:

1. Patience. Stay in cover. Don't bull rush guys. Watch from behind, as you get flanked from the rear far more often in this game than the original. Use grenades, turrets and drones to help you. Use the flare gun to call in backup. The "help" in D2 is far more effective than the limp JTF soldiers from D1.

2. Get the right gun combination. Terry turned me on to the MK17 and M60 combination of rifle and machine gun. They're lethal. The MK17 is accurate as hell and stops foes in their tracks while you plant lead into their skull. The M60 mops up anyone from close range. But if you get your hands on the automatic shotgun that Terry has (forgot the name), no one will drop you from close proximity. No one. Remember to mod the sh*t out of your weapons, too.

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:05 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
Skills are a big part of that, too. For my "solo" guy, I've got the assault turret and the reviver hive. The assault turret (if you blow it up before it times out, and it doesn't get destroyed) is on something like a minute timer, so you can frequently deploy it each fight.

It is STUNNINGLY effective at clearing stuff out. I plop it next to me, stay behind cover, and pop shot at guys as necessary. It even does a good job of finding the biggest threat. It's saved my bacon several times by spinning 180 degrees and shooting somebody 5 feet behind me that I didn't know was there. It chews through armor, pulls guys out of cover, and is basically a wingman without having one.

The reviver hive is a soloist's wet dream. I made a mistake last night trying to rush a clustered group of 5 enemies. I wasn't in cover, threw a grenade, figured I'd mop up the 1 or 2 left when the grenade went off.

Big mistake. There were SIX more guys to the left that I didn't see. They chewed me up in record time, and I was downed. The cool thing about the reviver Hive is it automatically resurrects you. So it's basically a "do over" with 20 o 25% armor. I quickly scrambled to cover, healed up, then played less like an idiot. Cleaned up the rest of them.

Between the assault turret chewing stuff up and pulling aggo and the hive fixing my mistakes, it's the only way I really want to solo anymore.

Your mileage may vary, but before throwing in the towel....absolute worst case scenario, make a new guy, grab those as your first two skills, and try the same missions you've run before already. You'll find out they're exponentially easier with that combo.

Also, as you level up and start getting perks, look for ones like the "+15% armor on kill". Nothing like refilling your armor with every grunt you kill. Health on kill isn't as big a deal, but with enough armor on kill you become a f*cking Terminator.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:10 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jul 29, 2006 3:00 am
Posts: 1734
Location: Colorado
Great tips, fellas. Thanks! I may start over because I tried playing this like it was D1 and my perks/skills aren't effective at all.

_________________
GT = Wilk5280


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2019 5:14 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
Wilk5280 wrote:
Great tips, fellas. Thanks! I may start over because I tried playing this like it was D1 and my perks/skills aren't effective at all.


If you picked Pulse, it's utterly useless :lol:

When you can mark guys just by hovering the reticle on them, pulse is only going to give you the status effect (and maybe the headshot damage boost if it's like D1?).

That combo for managing aggro/crowds and erasing mistakes is the single biggest help I've found. The deflector shield (where you hold it up and whoever you're looking at catches all of the bullets that were aimed for you) was very cool, too, but it gets destroyed too quickly. Any sort of serious fight and you're just stuck out of cover without a shield.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 10:37 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
This game is fan-f'n-tastic. Unlike some recently-released hyped games, this one keeps on giving. Instead of feeling the grind, it's got an almost-Diablo-like "another mission" pull to it. My inventory gets full, my stash gets full, I'm having to deal with juggling builds and gear to accommodate a cool new talent I found on a weapon/gear piece.

It's all like a glorious gameplay jigsaw puzzle that keeps getting cooler.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:39 am 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
TCrouch wrote:
This game is fan-f'n-tastic. Unlike some recently-released hyped games, this one keeps on giving. Instead of feeling the grind, it's got an almost-Diablo-like "another mission" pull to it. My inventory gets full, my stash gets full, I'm having to deal with juggling builds and gear to accommodate a cool new talent I found on a weapon/gear piece.

It's all like a glorious gameplay jigsaw puzzle that keeps getting cooler.


Beautiful description. Bull's eye. Could not agree more.

I finally figured out how to use the attack drone last night while 10spro and I cleared a few missions. Great fun, James! Let's do it again soon.

Can't wait for the eight-player PvE mode. We can get a nice DSP Wrecking Crew going, with Terry, Bill, Teal, James, Spooky, me and more.

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:01 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 02, 2002 4:00 am
Posts: 13305
We cleared solidly two missions PK, that was good stuff. I remember having so much trouble on the Federal mission while playing Solo last week and it just seemed like a walk in the park playing co-op while my perks got better too.

Even though I had passed this particular mission before it didn’t feel like it was tedious to replay it again. In fact it reassured me again that while it’s OK to play Solo, it’s so much more fun and immersed playing with others.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:41 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
This game is extraordinary. So good.

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 1:55 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 01, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 3533
I am so tempted to get this game based on the fun everyone seems to be having, however, I am just not sure that my feeble mind and reduced reflexes are up to the task. I used to buy and play about every major shooter that came out, but in recent years have not had much enjoyment due to either being overwhelmed with too many things to do and learn (Destiny1&2, Fortnight) and just constantly getting my butt kicked (Overwatch/PUBG/Halo/Call of Duty). The last shooters I really enjoyed were Battlefront II, Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Could not get into Destiny1/2, the more recent Call of Duty's and Halos, PUBG, Fortnight, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6 Siege or even Red Dead Redemption 2, etc. Also, am usually less a fan of 3rd person shooters vs FPS. Lately, when I play games it is almost exclusively racing, but maybe I just convinced myself to keep my money. Is there a chance this game will get me back into shooters or do I just realize this part of the hobby has passed me by. :)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:22 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jul 08, 2003 3:00 am
Posts: 6916
Location: Houston, TX
Not liking 3rd person shooters may be a tough hurdle to get over, but the rest doesn't really impact enjoyment in this game.

Destiny is MUCH more frenetic than Division 2, for example. You're jumping, zipping around, jetpacking, etc. D2 is much more tactical. You can plan out and coordinate your assault. Once the shooting starts, of course, it's still got some reflexes involved.

But man...my wife isn't the best shooter player ever (she can hit a few things now and then), but we duo constantly in Division 2. Even if you're not hitting stuff left and right, there's still a lot of fun to be had, especially in a group. Solo might be a bit tougher, of course, but most evenings people here are running through it.

Your other games don't have much in common at all (Overwatch, PUBG, Halo, Call of Duty), as they're all adversarial multiplayer. You can completely avoid adversarial stuff in the Division if you want. It's all co-op PvE, which is my favorite kind of game, personally.

I'd hate for you to waste your money on something you don't enjoy, but if there's even a passing interest in co-op tactical gameplay, it would be criminal to pass this one up.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:59 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
DChaps wrote:
I am so tempted to get this game based on the fun everyone seems to be having, however, I am just not sure that my feeble mind and reduced reflexes are up to the task. I used to buy and play about every major shooter that came out, but in recent years have not had much enjoyment due to either being overwhelmed with too many things to do and learn (Destiny1&2, Fortnight) and just constantly getting my butt kicked (Overwatch/PUBG/Halo/Call of Duty). The last shooters I really enjoyed were Battlefront II, Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered. Could not get into Destiny1/2, the more recent Call of Duty's and Halos, PUBG, Fortnight, Apex Legends, Rainbow 6 Siege or even Red Dead Redemption 2, etc. Also, am usually less a fan of 3rd person shooters vs FPS. Lately, when I play games it is almost exclusively racing, but maybe I just convinced myself to keep my money. Is there a chance this game will get me back into shooters or do I just realize this part of the hobby has passed me by. :)


Don:

I'm usually exclusively an FPS gamer. Never got into Gears of War or other third-person shooters. But The Division and The Division 2 are so damn good that I forget I'm playing a TPS.

You can fire from the hip, but the screen seamlessly snaps into first-person when you're aiming and firing from the gun rail or sight. I consider The Division and Division 2 more of a third-person runner or walker. All of my shooting is done from the rail or sight so it resembles an FPS.

This also is NOT a reflex-based shooter like COD or Battlefield. It's much more tactical and slower paced. Good for us older cats. :)

I can't recommend The Division and The Division 2 enough. Triumphs of gaming. Plus you have a LOT of guys here who want to show you the ropes and help you.

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:01 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 12, 2004 3:00 am
Posts: 11565
Location: Chicago, Illinois
Pk just so you don't think I was ignoring you.

I was playing on the PC last night, and that stupid Windows for Xbox must show me online so your invites were coming through there.

I'm gone on vacation next week so held off buying for the XB until I get back, might be on sale then who knows. :D

_________________
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: The Division 2
PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:31 pm 
Offline
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star
User avatar

Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2002 3:00 am
Posts: 32756
Location: Syracuse, N.Y.
Danimal wrote:
Pk just so you don't think I was ignoring you.

I was playing on the PC last night, and that stupid Windows for Xbox must show me online so your invites were coming through there.

I'm gone on vacation next week so held off buying for the XB until I get back, might be on sale then who knows. :D


No problem, dude. I even showered, put on my satin banana hammock undies and gallons of cologne for you last night, and you still jilted me. :)

Enjoy your vacation!

_________________
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

XBL Gamertag: pk4425


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 216 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Majestic-12 [Bot] and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group