Jurassic Park: Evolution

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Jurassic Park: Evolution

Post by Teal »

I don't know why this little title caught my eye. I don't generally go for management titles, but I guess it was the dinosaurs :D . At any rate, I'm actually enjoying it. I don't know if it's heavy or light on the management, but it's fun and not overly cumbersome. The graphics are quite nice, especially on the main attractions. Your have the ability to take direct control of Jeeps and helicopters, in order to administer medicine or tranquilize a naughty dino, or just drive around. Just thought I'd share for anyone thinking about it. It runs well, has decent voice acting, it's funny as hell when a dinosaur gets loose and starts eating tourists, too... :lol:
Last edited by Teal on Tue Jun 12, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

AcemanPR
Starting 5
Starting 5

Re: Jurassic Park: Evolution

Post by AcemanPR »

Didn't even know this was out yet! I'm definitely interested in this as well.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

this one any good? Read good reviews and meh reviews. Really only trust you goons though.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

I really like it. There are five islands, each with their own core challenges (crazy weather, no funds to begin with, in the hole to begin) that you have to work with, about 40 different dinosaur species that you can even tweak the dna to change colors, aggressiveness, etc. You are given contracts by the different factions, and if you begin preferring one over the others, they may sabotage some of your operation as a result (cut a power station that releases Dino's into the park, etc). You even have one island you unlock that has unlimited money, just to play around with as a sand box.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Picked it up and it is pretty decent so far.

One issue (and it is true for all these games) is that once you get to a certain size you end up managing some things that are way beneath you. When my feeding things are empty and need to be replenished my workers should just go fill that stuff up and not need me to go tell them.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Are there any guides to tell you what fences work for what dinos? Some of those f***ers keep breaking out.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Sudz wrote:Are there any guides to tell you what fences work for what dinos? Some of those f***ers keep breaking out.
I've figured out that some of them don't like to be thrown in with other types, even fellow herbivores. And the raptors are just idiots that break out to eat people. I sold them off. Lol So far, no fence (I have up to the first concrete) holds them in.

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

Teal wrote:
Sudz wrote:Are there any guides to tell you what fences work for what dinos? Some of those f***ers keep breaking out.
I've figured out that some of them don't like to be thrown in with other types, even fellow herbivores. And the raptors are just idiots that break out to eat people. I sold them off. Lol So far, no fence (I have up to the first concrete) holds them in.
Yeah, I gave up on them on my one island. Still don't have any of the more advanced fences unlocked yet even though I am on island 4.