Sling TV vs. PlayStation Vue

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Sling TV vs. PlayStation Vue

Post by sportdan30 »

Tim,

Are you still using Directv Now? If so, it is still working out for you well? I'm strongly considering ditching satellite. I could save around $90 a month.

I have a few concerns.

1. The initial expense for an additional Apple TV (They would be shipping one out to me when I pre-paid for 3 months). But we need at least two in the house.

2. I see that I can get my local channels, but would feel better about having an antenna in case I run in to intermittent buffering from Directv Now.

3. Looks like no Fox Sports Midwest, which means no Cardinals or Blues games........is there a workaround?

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

A friend is letting me try out YouTube TV and I have to say I’m digging it so far. I’m not quite ready to cut the cord yet though.
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

DChaps
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by DChaps »

I have been using Youtube TV since Nov of last year and it is great and continues to get better.

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

If DirecTV doesn't have FSMW, why is that even in the running as an option. All the others have it, and DirecTV is the most expensive option, isn't it?
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Aristo wrote:If DirecTV doesn't have FSMW, why is that even in the running as an option. All the others have it, and DirecTV is the most expensive option, isn't it?
Actually they do. I just had to move up one tier. It’s still only $35 a month.

Hooked up an antenna in our bedroom and got 46 channels. All the wife cares about is the local channels to watch the news at night.