Civilization VI

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Civilization VI

Post by MizzouRah »

The new mechanics alone is making this a new experience for me. So far, I'm really enjoying Civ VI. Anyone else playing?
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Civilization VI

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Been contemplating picking it up but haven't ever really played a Civ game before. I hear it's a little more difficult to just hit the ground running now and it's not as accessible. That has been my only reservation so far.

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Been contemplating picking it up but haven't ever really played a Civ game before. I hear it's a little more difficult to just hit the ground running now and it's not as accessible. That has been my only reservation so far.
Wait for a sale on Civ III Complete, that's fairly accessible and Steam usually sells it for $1.49 when it's on sale.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

dbdynsty25 wrote:Been contemplating picking it up but haven't ever really played a Civ game before. I hear it's a little more difficult to just hit the ground running now and it's not as accessible. That has been my only reservation so far.
The tutorial is a must for anyone imho, and does a good job explaining the game/new stuff. I haven't played Civ V in quite some time and after the tutorial, I feel I'll do ok jumping into my first Civ VI game tonight.

Just pissed I didn't preorder and missed out on the Aztec Civ. It unlocks in 90 days though, so at least it's free to everyone.
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Rodster wrote:Wait for a sale on Civ III Complete, that's fairly accessible and Steam usually sells it for $1.49 when it's on sale.
I own Civ 5...played about 3 hours. But that's it. LOL.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Been playing it a bit, realized I needed to do the tutorial and was 1/2 thought it I think and needed to go and couldn't save the tutorial.

Love the changes I've seen thought.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation