Hockey Night In DSP 2023-2024

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Hockey Night In DSP 2017-2018

Post by 10spro »

Andersen was the star of that penalty kill unit when they run into trouble especially during the 5-3 in the second period. Kadri adds an extra edge to that team, Bruins were all over them.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

vader29 wrote:
The Devils spent over 25% of their game on the penalty kill as the rat wished.

snaz16
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by snaz16 »

XXXIV wrote:
vader29 wrote:
Just made up for the 15 calls against the Lightning the last 2 games. Cory Schneider kept it close right up to the end.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

snaz16 wrote:
XXXIV wrote:
vader29 wrote:
Just made up for the 15 calls against the Lightning the last 2 games. Cory Schneider kept it close right up to the end.
Is that true?

I did not know that.

I get my second hand mews from my Dragon brothers. 8)

Trust me I will be rooting for the lightning if the scumbags from boston get by Toronto.
Last edited by XXXIV on Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Penguins look like they are gearing up for three in a row.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

XXXIV wrote:Penguins look like they are gearing up for three in a row.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

High scoring series. Poor D by the home team, way too many turnovers and if you can’t win at home well...M. Murray needs to be better too for the Pens. Flyers fans should be proud of Couturier who came to play despite a serious injury and I really like that kid Provorov. He’ll be a rock in their blue line.

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

10spro wrote:High scoring series. Poor D by the home team, way too many turnovers and if you can’t win at home well...M. Murray needs to be better too for the Pens. Flyers fans should be proud of Couturier who came to play despite a serious injury and I really like that kid Provorov. He’ll be a rock in their blue line.
Pens look good to come out of the East. Series went 6, as I predicted, but it was never really in doubt for the Pens.

Flyers have a lot of work to do, and this core with Hakstol behind the bench doesn't look promising. Gotta target 2-3 years from now, new coach, with a next generation core of Provorov, Patrick, Couturier, Konecny, Myers, Frost, Sanheim and Hart.
XBL-Naples39; Steam-scrub47; GameCenter-MasterOnion39;

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

With the exciting Bruins win in game 7 vs the Leafs the match ups for round two of the playoffs are set. I went 7 out of 8 on my predictions in round one with the Caps victory over the BJ, a series I thought could go either way, being my only downfall.

I still believe in Vegas baby, I don’t think they can seeep the Sharks though. Jets-Preds should be fun to follow and will probably go the distance. Jets in 7.

I still think Bolts are still the team to beat in the East and will this year be the year where Ovechkin and CO can overcome the Pens. Without Malkin healthy it’s possible and with their goaltending issue solved, WAS may have the best chance yet to advance to the next round.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Two pretty close teams battling back and forth in an exciting game two in NAS. This is going to be a tight series for sure, Jets were all over Preds searching for the tie which they finally got taking the game into OT. Whichever the outcome, here’s hoping that a goal doesn’t go into video controversy as last night in Vegas.

A couple of video controversies earlier in WAS although the home team did play better and managed to keep the lead this time. That series is tied 1-1 now.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Vegas Knights are so good with their breakout from transition. Very shifty, rarely a player is out of place, they all look like they’ve been playing together for 5 years instead of a prototypical expansion team. Credit to the Sharks for tying the game late in the third but going into OT Vegas was all over SJ.

Very good game for J.M Fleury again.

Both western games have been outstanding to watch as there’s no shortage of excitement in the Preds-Jets series either. To me, they are the best 2 teams now fighting in the playoffs, just wished it was a conference finals.

But these Knights are an exciting bunch to watch. All their goals were highlight reels goals.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Don't let the score fool you because they were two empty net goals in the end, but this match was another close one between the Jets and Preds. The home capitalized on their PP chance as PK Subban exhausted, couldn't get a line change and ended up clipping N. Ehlers with about 6 minutes to go. Jets converted on that chance and turned the game around after being down for a couple of goals early in the game. Dangerous guys like rookie K. Connor and P. Laine haven't shown their A game yet, they are due.

Fun watching D. Byfuglien throwing his weight around, he scored a couple of beauties tonight. He's making a difference in these playoffs, the best I've seen him play since his early days in CHI.

Heartbreaking loss for the Pens at home as A. Ovechkin continues with his hot streak in the playoffs scoring with about a minute to go.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

I was entertained.

I dont believe in either winner tonight but they both did impress me.

I can be shown...

NHL playoffs are a good time for sure.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Remember when the rat Marchand was using D. Sedin as a punching bag in the Cup finals back in 2011 with the play already dead and the Bruins were excelling at their typical after the whistle curricular activity?

I thought that was low, but he outdid himself last night by giving Ryan Callahan a Mick Jagger lick in his mug face. Disgusting. The league should suspend him for indecency and I am glad the Bolts turned the game around in OT. Get them out of the playoffs.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

There is no bigger piece of s*** in the NHL than that rat f*** pig marchant...

That the disgusting fucks at NBC were cheerleading these maggots was even more disgusting..

10s you are so lucky you don't have to listen to
these brain dead c*** at NBC

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

LOL

Bu bye scunbags

snaz16
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by snaz16 »

XXXIV wrote:LOL

Bu bye scunbags
Got that right. Boston had no 5 on 5 goals since game 2. Bolts outhit them,were faster,etc. They will be tough to beat

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

snaz16 wrote:
XXXIV wrote:LOL

Bu bye scunbags
Got that right. Boston had no 5 on 5 goals since game 2. Bolts outhit them,were faster,etc. They will be tough to beat
Faster. Key word, impressive win.

If Jets can finish their business with the Preds, and Caps can take care of the Pens, I’ll be 11 out of 12 in my predictions for this year’s playoffs. Man, if I were that fortunate in my local lotteries.

Congrats on making the conference finals.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

snaz16
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by snaz16 »

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Dcj3VfrXkAAoXAE.jpg Tampa headline from Monday morning. Tried posting the picture ,no go.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Game 7 between the Preds-Jets tonight in Music town. Home team advantage doesn’t mean much between these two close teams, not much separating them really. If NAS manages to score first and gets to a couple of goals leads they’ll clamp down the neutral zone in a hurry.

Jets need to impose their physical game early and test P. Rinne. It’s been a fantastic series, damn shame these two teams were not fighting in the conference finals.

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

C'mon Jets!
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Just a great road game win by the Jets in a tough building to win. They chased Rinne out early in the first and they played flawless hockey after that. Hellebuyck was strong in net for the Peg and that city now is a complete whiteout.

Was perfect on my predictions on round 2 and will pick the same Jets and Bolts to advance to the finals.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

10spro wrote:. They chased Rinne out early in the first
Great win for the Jets but they did NOT chase out Rinne.

He ran and fled like a little b*tch...

So reminded me of Luongo vs the Bruins game 7 finals....pathetic