NFL 2016/2017

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL 2016/2017

Post by Danimal »

Viking are one and done, count on it.

NFL is a joke with the reception rule but the new guy in charge of replays has got to go, it's a s*** show.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

I've seen my share of Vikings collapses, but I have a feeling they will lose in the nfc championship game. They will win their first game.

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

BRUTAL call by the refs to overturn that touchdown by Benjamin. They called it a TD on the field and there was not enough there to overturn it. Had it been called incomplete on the field, then I would say the same thing. Just no definitive proof, so you go with the call on the field. Pathetic. I always pull for the underdog, and that was a pivotal missed call. If buffalo loses by less than 4, that is even bigger.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

And another lengthy review, what ever happened to inconclusive if not decided in 2 minutes, disgusting. I have to quit watching this s*** or I'm going to need a new tv.
"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Bring on the XFL...

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

NFL continues to suck at the teet of the Patriots. The Bills Ds probably the most cursed team in history along with the Vikings. Can't they get a break?? My 9 year old said it was a bad call, and she doesn't even know what pass interference or a fade route is. I wonder if they make that call in Buffalo. The refs want to be a part of the game way too often. I texted my Patriots fan when that was under review and he said it was a TD 100%

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

10spro wrote:Bring on the XFL...
Exactly. I’m not kidding. I hope there is a Philadelphia team. The officiating in the NBA and NFL is almost as inept as the White House
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

vader29 wrote:And another lengthy review, what ever happened to inconclusive if not decided in 2 minutes, disgusting. I have to quit watching this s*** or I'm going to need a new tv.
34, leave Vaders account alone!

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

What a statement win in DAL for the Hawks. Both teams had to win to have any slim chance at the playoffs. EE was all excited to get back into the game but SEA just played them tough even with a weakened D.

Only K.J. Wright was back for action but after the embarrassing loss last week at home, they stayed the course. They need help still, can’t believe I have to be rooting for the Panthers next week, but SEA must win again vs the Cards at home.

Should those scenarios occur, does anyone want to face SEA in the first round?

Barely alive but still on life support, go Seahawks...

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

At least we don't suck as much as the Browns.

- Bears fans
Follow Me on:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Jimmydeicide wrote:
vader29 wrote:And another lengthy review, what ever happened to inconclusive if not decided in 2 minutes, disgusting. I have to quit watching this s*** or I'm going to need a new tv.
34, leave Vaders account alone!
:D

Hear Hear!! Vader!

Its truly grotesque now.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First division title since 2003....Most amazing turn around since 1999 :D
Todd Gurley! Who leads the league in TDS by 7 over second place, became the third player in NFL history with over 100 receiving and rushing yards in the same game.... The other two https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... i?id=N1AIy.
He is your true MVP.

Goff. Im shocked, surprised and very happy.

McVay your coach of the year.

Merry Christmas!

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! First division title since 2003....Most amazing turn around since 1999 :D
Todd Gurley! Who leads the league in TDS by 7 over second place, became the third player in NFL history with over 100 receiving and rushing yards in the same game.... The other two https://www.pro-football-reference.com/ ... i?id=N1AIy.
He is your true MVP.

Goff. Im shocked, surprised and very happy.

McVay your coach of the year.

Merry Christmas!
Gurley = MVP...yes!
McVeigh = COY...NO! Dougie Pederson!

Rams @ Eagles in NFC Title game??? Dragons civil war brewing.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Diablo25 wrote:
Rams @ Eagles in NFC Title game??? Dragons civil war brewing.

I see the Eagles there but as much as Id like to see the Rams the lack of a kicker is a huge problem.

Zurlein injury brings in a guy who has never kicked in a regular season NFL game.

Cost them points yesterday and not I am not even talking about the missed xp and the missed chip shot fg...Im talking about the fake punt at the Titans 32. A fake punt from your opponents 32 ????when it would have been an auto 3 points with your all pro kicker.

Big problem methinks.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

How much did the Raiders pay Carr again? LOL
Follow Me on:

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Eagles not so hot last night.

Dont know why but Im starting to feel Carolina.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

XXXIV wrote:Eagles not so hot last night.

Dont know why but Im starting to feel Carolina.
Told everyone once Wentz went down that the dream was over. No one wanted to believe me. MVP lost for the season isn’t something you recover from. Originally I said the birds would win their first playoff game. After last night I wouldn’t be shocked if they get slapped in that game. Sucks.
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Danimal wrote:How much did the Raiders pay Carr again? LOL
Yeah...saying I told you so to all my Raider fan buddies is getting old. Dude is approaching terrible. No idea how he had such a good year last year. I really hope his back injury is still bothering him and that is the reason he's been so bad. Can't say for sure tho. Guess we/they have to wait till next year.

TCrouch
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TCrouch »

That's my hope...coming off the leg and then the back, being skittish and scared would make sense.

If it goes another year, however, then it's a pattern. Especially since it was such a highly dissected complaint coming out of college. This year, with the new OC, the entire line blocking scheme was changed. That should really only affect running plays, you'd think, but there are too many examples of him being lights-out last year, and where he's badly missing or tossing prayers out this year for me not to think it has to be injury-related.

I think anybody watching him for 3 seasons would have said he's improved each year, and then this (his 4th) year he's coming off a major injury..suffers another, AND the offense changes entirely? I don't know, but this year seems the aberration more than last.

But again, if it drags into next year, then they have a serious problem. I'm not ready to say he absolutely sucks, though.

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

Rams vs new Orleans for NFC championship would be the best game in years!

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

No offense to 34, but all I want to see is the Rams get the wholly crap knocked out of them in front of a sparse crowd in a city that doesn't give two shits about their stupid team. This is from a bitter St. Louis resident. I may not have been a Rams fan, but the way Kroenke left town was despicable, mean, and uncalled for. I guarantee they would be getting more support from St. Louis fans right now than they are getting in LA.

f*** the Rams. Seriously, I would buy Raiders season tickets before rooting for the Rams.
Last edited by Aristo on Sun Dec 31, 2017 8:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

No offense taken. If I was a st. Louis football fan I would be plenty pissed off. That was shitty and disgraceful by both Kroenke and the filth that run the NFL.

That out the way its a great day to be a Rams fan. When was the last time you heard that the Rams were resting their players in week 17? I am going to enjoy the day off with some Assassins Creed and or maybe a 4k movie.

Aristo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Aristo »

Sounds fair. For a 4K movie, I think Dunkirk is available. One of the best war flicks I have ever seen. Saw it in 70mm when it came out. It is a tense, stressful ride, but so worth it.
XBL Gamertag: JayhawkerStL

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Rams 59,000,000
Falcons 0

I saw Dunkirk in Imax. Loved it. Love Nolan's work.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

With 30 seconds left, all Seahawks needed to do was to convert a FG for the win. Walsh missed it and that just pretty much summarizes the up and down season this year. Not that it really mattered as I was finding out that the Falcons won their game, but still such a frustrating year for Hawks fans plagued by injuries and what bothered me the most, stupid unnecessary penalties at key moments of a game.

The most penalized team in the league for stupidity. Well deserved.

And yes, screw the Rams, go Falcons...