Fifa 17 News

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Fifa 17 News

Post by 10spro »

fsquid wrote:what is a club and how does it work?
You gather 4, 5, 6 guys together as a team. Just as in EASHL, pick your favorite position and play as a team. You don't necessarily need to have a club as you can hop in with randoms, but then again it's usually a one man selfish show.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

Rodster wrote:
10spro wrote:Do we have enough dudes for a DSP club?
I'm interested but i'm on the PS4
Ditto. I doubt there's enough PS4 players here for a club though. If someone starts one, I'm in.
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

Lancer
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Lancer »

Wasn't cross platform online gaming supposed to happen already? What's the hold up?

TheTruth
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by TheTruth »

pk500 wrote:
10spro wrote:Do we have enough dudes for a DSP club?
I'm interested. Season ended last weekend, so I'm home a lot more until next March.
I could play some as well.
[b]Xbox Live Gamertag:[/b] [color=red]HOGZ TheTruth[/color] Wii: 7256 9991 5571 9701

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

So based on some interest, I just created a DSP club AKA "Da Stud Boyz" FC. It's open to anyone in this forum and I also sent some invites that showed interest here. There other guys like Jimmy and G7 that may join as well.

I suggest some games either on Friday or Saturday nights before the Dragons start their weekly EASHL, but open to anything.

Let's have some fun...

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

10spro wrote:So based on some interest, I just created a DSP club AKA "Da Stud Boyz" FC. It's open to anyone in this forum and I also sent some invites that showed interest here. There other guys like Jimmy and G7 that may join as well.

I suggest some games either on Friday or Saturday nights before the Dragons start their weekly EASHL, but open to anything.

Let's have some fun...
I'd love to give it a try but Im not the best at Fifa. I'm willing to try.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

10spro wrote:So based on some interest, I just created a DSP club AKA "Da Stud Boyz" FC. It's open to anyone in this forum and I also sent some invites that showed interest here. There other guys like Jimmy and G7 that may join as well.

Let's have some fun...
I'd consider joining, but my goodness, I can't join a team with that awful name, 10S! What are we, one of those obnoxious teams of ass-hats we face in the EASHL all the time? C'mon man, let's be classy.

Anyway I'd love to play from time to time and will join the team (hoping for a name change), but I just don't get online too often at least not late at night.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Zeppo wrote:

Let's have some fun...
I'd consider joining, but my goodness, I can't join a team with that awful name, 10S! What are we, one of those obnoxious teams of ass-hats we face in the EASHL all the time? C'mon man, let's be classy.

Anyway I'd love to play from time to time and will join the team (hoping for a name change), but I just don't get online too often at least not late at night.
Well, we play with douches all the time...so. :twisted: Open to any suggestions in terms of names. How we all gel together is more important than an artificial club name.

Keep the suggestions and we'll take it from there...

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

How about Digital Sports Pros FC ?

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Rodster wrote:How about Digital Sports Pros FC ?
The name is great but when you choose a decent name, you're only allowed so many syllables.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Zeppo wrote:I'd consider joining, but my goodness, I can't join a team with that awful name, 10S! What are we, one of those obnoxious teams of ass-hats we face in the EASHL all the time? C'mon man, let's be classy.
Hilarious, I thought the exact same thing. WTF.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

As of last night, only G7 joined the club. As per Zep's request we'll pick a more formal name. But the game just won't let me edit the name when we have more than a member, G7. So leave the club, and I'll send the invites again.

And yes XXXIV, you'll have to buy the game. 8) Just try the 10 hours first.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Zeppo wrote:I'd consider joining, but my goodness, I can't join a team with that awful name, 10S! What are we, one of those obnoxious teams of ass-hats we face in the EASHL all the time? C'mon man, let's be classy.
I did say it was definitely open to changes and suggestions as originally the club name was more of a tongue in cheek goofy choice based on the limited words and spaces you can use.

Wasn't aware you had an invested interest in joining. :roll:

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

10spro wrote:
dbdynsty25 wrote:
I did say it was definitely open to changes and suggestions as originally the club name was more of a tongue in cheek goofy choice based on the limited words and spaces you can use.

Wasn't aware you had an invested interest in joining. :roll:
Maybe I did, until I saw the name, like Zeppo. Ever think of that?

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

My bad, big loss.

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Search for the DSP Fulham FC, under Pro Clubs. I sent invites to those that showed interest, so check your inbox: G7, PK, Diablo, Zep, Truth, Jimmy.

It's thanksgiving here tomorrow, so I am up for some games tonight if anyone is interested.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Why are you torturing me? :P

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

XXXIV wrote:Why are you torturing me? :P
Get IN!

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

10spro wrote:Search for the DSP Fulham FC, under Pro Clubs. I sent invites to those that showed interest, so check your inbox: G7, PK, Diablo, Zep, Truth, Jimmy.

It's thanksgiving here tomorrow, so I am up for some games tonight if anyone is interested.
I'm in a club already, but I'll happily defect for a small signing bonus and an ownership share. :)
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

RobVarak wrote:
10spro wrote:Search for the DSP Fulham FC, under Pro Clubs. I sent invites to those that showed interest, so check your inbox: G7, PK, Diablo, Zep, Truth, Jimmy.

I'm in a club already, but I'll happily defect for a small signing bonus and an ownership share. :)
Invite sent.

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

Always liked Robs Dsp Town or something like that for the club name.

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

I'd like in too: fsquid1

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

10spro wrote:
Get IN!
I'll give it a try but I'm not going to be very good!
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Diablo25 wrote:
10spro wrote:
Get IN!
I'll give it a try but I'm not going to be very good!
Stay positionally sound. Don't overcommit, look for open plays, pass the ball. Don't slide tackle, keep checking on your radar for the open man, keep passing the ball.

Stay in the position you've picked, don't be a hero.

Pass, pass, pass...

Hoping to get a couple of games this Friday night before EASHL. So far we had 4 guys checked in. Check your inbox.

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

10spro wrote:
10spro wrote:
Get IN!
Stay positionally sound. Don't overcommit, look for open plays, pass the ball. Don't slide tackle, keep checking on your radar for the open man, keep passing the ball.

Stay in the position you've picked, don't be a hero.

Pass, pass, pass...

Hoping to get a couple of games this Friday night before EASHL. So far we had 4 guys checked in. Check your inbox.
Will do. I probably won't be around for Friday though. I have a 'function' to attend plus the Flyers are on late in LA
PSN Name - EPDiablo25