Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

Post by sportdan30 »

Anyone buying this on Tuesday? Didn't even know of this game until last week.

Gameplay actually looks pretty decent.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gwrehdinm3k

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Casey Powell Lacrosse 16

Post by pk500 »

Negative. Too expensive for essentially what looks to be a graphics update on the Carlo Sunseri-designed lacrosse games in the Arcade for Xbox 360.

Those games were fun, but they were $15 and $20. Sunseri designed this game, too, and the gameplay doesn't look that much different in the preview videos.

I would have jumped on this game at $30, especially since Casey Powell is a Syracuse University lax legend. But not $50. No way.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

tjung0831
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by tjung0831 »

I feel like I should buy this game just to support Carlo. I've bought all of his games previously just to support his efforts and I really appreciate what Carlo does to fill the niche in the Lacrosse gaming void. This is definitely just his previous games with a graphics upgrade and some improved gameplay though. Does look like a nice graphics update though and I'm sure I'll get it.
Tim

"tjungin it"

PS4 - tjung0831
Xbox - NHLTIM

cfiore
Mario Mendoza

Post by cfiore »

I have to say a big thank you to SportDan!!! I have been bitching for years to the wife about how I wished there was a lacrosse game I could play. Especially because my daughter used to play and now my son will be playing, and I'm a fan anyway, so I am super excited, will definitely be buying this. :D

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

They are absolutely insane to charge 50 bucks for it. 30 tops. I'll wait. Looks damn cool though.