NFL 2015-16 season

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: NFL 2015-16 season

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Rodster wrote:So far the Dolphins starters on both sides of the ball have looked good. RT, actually threw deep a couple of times yesterday. One would have gone for a TD if not for a good defensive play. The other he overthrew Stills. Now, if they can only stay away from injuries they might make some noise in the East this year.
Vegas has em 30-1...so had to put a few bucks down on em. Ridiculous value there so might as well. The starting units have been impressive but that's going to be there problem all year... No depth outside of wide receiver. A few key injuries and its over.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

If RG3 were smart hw would of mouthed off, got his jaw broken and could of lost his starting job to injury instead of suckage. :D Maybe him and Geno can get jobs on ESPN.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

dbdynsty25 wrote:
Rodster wrote:So far the Dolphins starters on both sides of the ball have looked good. RT, actually threw deep a couple of times yesterday. One would have gone for a TD if not for a good defensive play. The other he overthrew Stills. Now, if they can only stay away from injuries they might make some noise in the East this year.
Vegas has em 30-1...so had to put a few bucks down on em. Ridiculous value there so might as well. The starting units have been impressive but that's going to be there problem all year... No depth outside of wide receiver. A few key injuries and its over.
I spoke too soon. RT was back to dinking and dunking the ball for short gains. He looked different compared to the 1st two games in preseason. Thankfully Pouncey suffered no injury, he's back practicing. The new stadium looks pretty cool and next year they're going to add a roof with jumbo screens.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Rodster wrote:I spoke too soon. RT was back to dinking and dunking the ball for short gains. He looked different compared to the 1st two games in preseason. Thankfully Pouncey suffered no injury, he's back practicing. The new stadium looks pretty cool and next year they're going to add a roof with jumbo screens.
Got my tickets to Jan 3rd against the Pats...this year it may actually mean something. :) No problem with dinking and dunking if the first team offense moves the ball like it has all preseason. Ball control offense is fine by me. Not like he's ever been successful going deep as I've complained about from day 1. Lean on Miller and Landry...those are you two best offensive players anyway.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Rex reportedly has picked Tyrod Taylor as the Bills' starter at QB over Cassell and Manuel. Sort of like asking a car enthusiast they can take the Yugo for a spin instead of the AMC Pacer or Ford Pinto.

Ugh.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

pk500 wrote:Rex reportedly has picked Tyrod Taylor as the Bills' starter at QB over Cassell and Manuel. Sort of like asking a car enthusiast they can take the Yugo for a spin instead of the AMC Pacer or Ford Pinto.

Ugh.
Holy s***. That is a piss poor QB core.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Diablo25 wrote:
pk500 wrote:Rex reportedly has picked Tyrod Taylor as the Bills' starter at QB over Cassell and Manuel. Sort of like asking a car enthusiast they can take the Yugo for a spin instead of the AMC Pacer or Ford Pinto.

Ugh.
Holy s***. That is a piss poor QB core.
Buffalo or the Jets would be smart to take a flyer on RG3. Definitely a long shot, but way higher upside the rest of the turds.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

And Tom Brady's privileged life marches on suspension free. F the Patriots.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

dbdynsty25 wrote:And Tom Brady's privileged life marches on suspension free. F the Patriots.
If i was a defensive player I'd be taking shots at his knees all year, something tells me fines will be hard to come by from the NFL.
Follow Me on:

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

I still say the NFL brought this bullshit circus on themselves. The NFL should have had a policy where all game balls are inspected and handed out by the officials prior to the game. If a team wants to practice with deflated footballs that's their call but they will be at a disadvantage during a real game.

And Brady will have to face Suh, Jordan Phillips, Wake, Mitchell and Vernon twice this year.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

It's cute how Miami fans think they are in contention for something. :D
Follow Me on:

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Danimal wrote:It's cute how Miami fans think they are in contention for something. :D
Come on Dan, don't burst our bubble. :lol:

I'll say this, Brady better hope Suh is playing for the playoffs or it's stomping time at Sun Life stadium.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Just poking fun as I await the Bears 3-12 season.
Follow Me on:

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Rodster wrote:I still say the NFL brought this bullshit circus on themselves. The NFL should have had a policy where all game balls are inspected and handed out by the officials prior to the game. If a team wants to practice with deflated footballs that's their call but they will be at a disadvantage during a real game.

And Brady will have to face Suh, Jordan Phillips, Wake, Mitchell and Vernon twice this year.
I agree. Brady knew his footballs were played with lesser PSI's that the norm, but this fiasco became more personal between the commish and him, because of their dislike for each other. Goodell still has four years left in his term and will appeal the decision. Really? I would be shocked if he doesn't get the sack this season, but to turn it into a personal vendetta, into some kind of an evil scheme by Brady, no judge was going to buy into that. And for the record, I am not defending #12 whatsoever.

This decision was all about how he overstepped his boundaries by essentially making up a punishment for Brady because he felt like it, and that Goodell stacked the arbitration process so that it would be undefendable to Brady.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

"Two rules man: Stay away from my f***in percocets and do you have any f***in percocets?" ~ Marco Belchier
https://www.ea.com/games/nhl/nhl-20/pro ... rm=xboxone

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fletcher21 »

Danimal wrote:Just poking fun as I await the Bears 3-12 season.
They going to tie a game? :P

wco81
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by wco81 »

ESPN OTL publishes an expanded story on Spygate, suggests Deflategate was a "makeup call" for the leniency Goddell showed to the Patriots for Spygate, ordering the destruction of evidence, minimizing how much spying the Patriots did, talking coaches of teams who suspected they were victimized by Spygate to say they thought the Patriots' first 3 SB wins were legitimate.

Turns out Bellichek hired a guy to analyze the videotaped hand signals, to write up notes on them. This guy had been with him in Cleveland and went with him to New England in 2000.

Bellichek voted against proposed rules changes to allow defensive play calls to be relayed by radio, as is done for offensive plays. If the rule changed, then there would have been nothing for the Patriots to videotape.

http://espn.go.com/espn/otl/story/_/...patriots-apart

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Does any one else have a bout with nausea when bob costas speaks?

My God what a f***in d*****bag.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Cheaterchick back in prime time!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

XXXIV wrote:Does any one else have a bout with nausea when bob costas speaks?

My God what a f***in d*****bag.
A broadcasting tandem of Costas and Tim McCarver would cause the Insufferable, Arrogant D*uchebag Meter to explode like Mount St. Helens on a particularly grumpy day.

The fast-forward function on a DVR was made for Costas.
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Steelers clock mgmt the worst I have ever seen. Ever. That includes Mike Martz. The biggest piece of s*** ever to get a head coaching job.

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

Fun game last night, but terrible defense by both teams. I can't believe the Steelers let Gronk get so wide open or that the Pats made DeAngelo Williams look like he stepped out of a time machine from 2008. I think Boston sports fans deserve nothing but strife and ridicule for being insecure AND entitled, but I admire the ruthless efficiency of the Patriots. They are like the Terminator. Sure, I don't want them to kill Sarah Connor, but I am entertained by them and feel the NFL is more entertaining the longer they stick around.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Headsetgate :D

If the Pat's aren't greeted with 60 minutes of "Cheaters" chants at every away game then the home fans have failed.
Follow Me on:

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

Both D's were exposed in this game. Amazing to see how Brown made those catches with Butler covering him like a blanket. I thought the Steelers were a better team early on, but those early missed FG's sucked the air out the team and before you know it they were down 14-0. And how you leave Gronko so open is the reason the Pats won their opener aided by some questionable clock management from PIT.

Eli M, gets his extension for four years 65 big ones guaranteed, 84 million contract with a NTC. 8O

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

Stunner in Buffalo. Typical Dolphins.