RIP PAUL REVERE

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

RIP PAUL REVERE

Post by Inuyasha »

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: RIP PAUL REVERE

Post by RobVarak »

Just a terribly overlooked band outside of music nerd circles. Brilliant stuff.

Bizarrely, I just say them in April at EPCOT of all places. Was wandering around with the family and heard them playing. Had no idea it was anything but another generic Disney cover band at first. We were getting a beer and I realized that the band was f***in putting it out there. Really kicking ass. So I strolled over and was blown away that it was PR&TR. Great, unexpected treat.

Deserves to be remembered for more than the Revolutionary War getup.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

snaz16
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by snaz16 »

RobVarak wrote:Just a terribly overlooked band outside of music nerd circles. Brilliant stuff.

Bizarrely, I just say them in April at EPCOT of all places. Was wandering around with the family and heard them playing. Had no idea it was anything but another generic Disney cover band at first. We were getting a beer and I realized that the band was f***in putting it out there. Really kicking ass. So I strolled over and was blown away that it was PR&TR. Great, unexpected treat.

Deserves to be remembered for more than the Revolutionary War getup.
I have 4 or 5 songs in my library, Kicks , Hungry , Good Thing , Just Like Me. The 2nd "45" I ever owned was Good Thing back in the 60's. Great Band.

Inuyasha
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Inuyasha »