Midnight Suns

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Midnight Suns

Post by Danimal »

Am I the only one playing this game? I love it even thought I shouldn't, It's nothing like Xcom and its more a cross of a board game design meets Xcom light. I see people are hating on the story or the Abbey stuff but I can't get enough of it. I love how many heroes are in the game even if you can't play them all.

I seriously can't be the only one playing this am I?
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Midnight Suns

Post by Zeppo »

I’d like to, but I just don’t have the time to feel good about buying non-Gamepass games when I know I can’t really dig in deep. Mostly these days I play vicariously by listening to people talk about video games on podcasts (Triple Click, Minnmax, and the Besties), so I’ve heard mostly really good things, especially about the actual gameplay / combat. But I just don’t see myself plopping down the cash to play it.

I’ve been working my way through Pentiment, which once it gets going, I’ve found very very compelling and satisfyingly unusual if not unique. Extra credit to the game for being set basically right where I live, albeit 500 years ago (makes for a super weird experience for this ex-pat)
Last edited by Zeppo on Mon Dec 12, 2022 8:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

I'm playing it and it's fantastic!!
XBL GT: MizzouRah0971

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Zeppo wrote:
Fri Dec 09, 2022 11:43 am
I’d like to, but I just don’t have the time to feel good about buying non-Gamepass games when I know I can’t really dig in deep. Mostly these days I play vicariously by listening to people talk about video games on podcasts (Triple Clock, Minnmax, and the Besties), so I’ve heard mostly really good things, especially about the actual gameplay / combat. But I just don’t see myself plopping down the cash to play it.

I’ve been working my way through Pentiment, which once it gets going, I’ve found very very compelling and satisfyingly unusual if not unique. Extra credit to the game for being set basically right where I live, albeit 500 years ago (makes for a super weird experience for this ex-pat)
I get it and this game is very long by all accounts. My attention span is that of a 5 year old lately on games but this one has grabbed me for some reason.
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

AcemanPR
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by AcemanPR »

It's on sale this week so bought it at lunch and installing. I'll get sucked into this thing over the weekend!