Think of Teal today, fellas

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

F308GTB
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Think of Teal today, fellas

Post by F308GTB »

Good to hear it wasn't more serious. Hopefully the sons of bitches who did it didn't run. Sue them little f*ckers pants off, especially if they were driving drunk or distracted (phone).

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

Glad it wasn't worse.. thoughts and prayers Teal.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

Dad witnessed the whole thing, so that was both rough and fortunate, as he was right there. Mom's in a private room now, sleeping a bit. Orthopedic surgeon still hasn't come by. She's got two replaced hips, and a shoulder, so this will be another brick in the wall for her. Your support is much appreciated by us all.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

Diablo25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Diablo25 »

Wow Teal, I'll be thinking of her and your family. I hope everything turns out as good as can be.
XBLive Gamertag - Diablo25
PSN Name - EPDiablo25

ScoopBrady
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by ScoopBrady »

Damn,Teal. Glad to hear the damage was much better than it could have been. Your ma sounds like a trooper.
I am a patient boy.
I wait, I wait, I wait, I wait.
My time is water down a drain.

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Sounds like a long recovery, but with the support from you and your family I'm sure she'll be back on her feet in no time.

Jimmydeicide
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jimmydeicide »

Wow Teal She's Lindsay Wagner reincarnate. :mrgreen: All the best mate and a swift recovery to your Mum.

F308GTB
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by F308GTB »

Teal wrote:Dad witnessed the whole thing, so that was both rough and fortunate, as he was right there. Mom's in a private room now, sleeping a bit. Orthopedic surgeon still hasn't come by. She's got two replaced hips, and a shoulder, so this will be another brick in the wall for her. Your support is much appreciated by us all.
Hope recovery goes quickly. I guess the good news is that replaced hips get folks up a lot quicker than "repaired" hips. I broke my hip in a cycling accident, and I've got my original bones, albeit pinned up. Took several months to be able to walk without pain. One of my older coworker's wife slipped in a hotel, broke her hip, and got an artificial hip installed. She was up and walking in a couple of days. That soft tissue damage will probably be the worst part of your mother's recovery. All the best to her.

Macca00
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Macca00 »

Teal,

I'm so glad your mom wasn't more seriously injured - with her medical history she sounds like a super-tough lady, hope all goes well with the surgeries and the recovery!

L

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

It was a teenage girl in mom's neighborhood who hit her; she's a good kid, just made a bad mistake. Mom's surgery didn't require any work on tendons, ligaments. Those were stretched and stressed, but didn't separate. They'll heal on their own. She had a plate screwed into her tibia, and will be in a wheelchair for 3 months. Again, thanks for all the prayers and well wishes.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

kevinpars
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by kevinpars »

Just saw this news. Glad to hear it is not life threatening and hope that her surgery and rehab go well.