is it Game Over?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

vinny-b
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

is it Game Over?

Post by vinny-b »

will keep this short:

have been extremely patriotic from time were a child. Later as a young adult, set aside my 'life', in exchange to take on a mission of preserving the sovereignty of this nation. In 1996, researched and spent 500 hours producing an 8 hour video entitled America: It's Not Too Late...Yet! In following years, this documentary was distributed to several thousands of individuals in all 50 states. In a few large cities (Seattle etc), it's been shown on public access television. And in several instances, people were even making their own copies and handing them out on the street. Anyway, i point this out only to convey the heart i've had for this country, and it's forefathers

anyway, the following is the purpose of this post today. http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread793936/pg1

given the direct relation of this matter, i hope Jared and everyone may permit this. I posted this particular link, because it's not censored. This isn't a matter of Right or the Left. Additionally don't really have too much interest in debate. If you don't believe the info, move on. However, you've been warned