2010 Caribbean World Series on the MLB Network 2/2-2/7

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

2010 Caribbean World Series on the MLB Network 2/2-2/7

Post by Jackdog »

Two live games a day starting this Tuesday at 2:30pm est according to the MLB network programming schedule. 6 days of professional baseball in February. :D

CWS recently released the 2010 game schedule.

February 2nd
3:30 pm Puerto Rico vs. Dominican Republic
7:30 pm Mexico vs. Venezuela

February 3rd
3:30 pm Dominican Republic vs. Mexico
7:30 pm Venezuela vs. Puerto Rico

February 4th
3:30 pm Mexico vs. Puerto Rico
7:30 pm Venezuela vs. Dominican Republic

February 5th

3:30 pm Dominican Republic vs. Puerto Rico
7:30 pm Venezuela vs. Mexico

February 6th
3:30 pm Mexico vs. Dominican Republic
7:30 pm Puerto Rico vs. Venezuela

February 7th
3:30 pm Puerto Rico vs. Mexico
7:30 pm Dominican Republic vs. Venezuela
[img]http://www.ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/small/mich-sm.gif[/img][img]http://www.ideaspot.net/nfl/NFC_North/small/pack1-sm.gif[/img]

jLp vAkEr0
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by jLp vAkEr0 »

Vamos Indios!

slyguy
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by slyguy »

And the winner is

matthewk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by matthewk »

The MLB network is a wonderful thing. Baseball anytime I want it, 365-24/7.

Since we finally got HD and the MLB network last fall I've probably watched at least a couple hours of it each week. Seeing old WS, classic seasons, great games from the past, and even talk about the upcoming season has kept me stoked for baseball through the winter. It has pretty much helped to slam the NBA door shut for me as I can go right from football to baseball without the lull in between.
-Matt

vinny-b
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vinny-b »

matthewk wrote:The MLB network is a wonderful thing. Baseball anytime I want it, 365-24/7.
it is. Although, liked it better when it was only the jocks holding it down on MLB HotStove. Don't really like to look at Jon Heyman and Gammons at the desk

may this network not move in the ESPN direction.

matthewk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by matthewk »

I watched a bit of the MEX-VEN game the other night. I really hope the MLB never gets the idea to copy those uniforms. They looked like they were designed by NASCAR.

The Mexican ones were the worst. They had a giant rectangle across their bellies for one of the sponsors, but no logo or anything on the front of the helmets. Instead of names on the back there was a severly oversized company logo. Made watching the game very hard on the eyes.
-Matt

Jackdog
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Jackdog »

matthewk wrote:I watched a bit of the MEX-VEN game the other night. I really hope the MLB never gets the idea to copy those uniforms. They looked like they were designed by NASCAR.

The Mexican ones were the worst. They had a giant rectangle across their bellies for one of the sponsors, but no logo or anything on the front of the helmets. Instead of names on the back there was a severly oversized company logo. Made watching the game very hard on the eyes.
:lol: :lol:

Agreed.
[img]http://www.ideaspot.net/flags/Big_10/small/mich-sm.gif[/img][img]http://www.ideaspot.net/nfl/NFC_North/small/pack1-sm.gif[/img]

snaz16
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by snaz16 »

JackDog wrote:
matthewk wrote:I watched a bit of the MEX-VEN game the other night. I really hope the MLB never gets the idea to copy those uniforms. They looked like they were designed by NASCAR.

:lol: :lol:

Agreed.
The lack of HD doesn't help.