Anyone else having issues getting here?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Anyone else having issues getting here?

Post by bdoughty »

Maybe it is just suddenlink but their server thingies are not recognizing DSP? I had to find a we proxy to get in and even that took 4 or 5 different ones to get in.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

all good for me BD
Follow Me on:
YouTube - www.youtube.com/maxpixelation/
Twitch - twitch.tv/maximumpixelation
Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

I haven't had any problems...but let me know if you continue to have issues, or if others are having similar problems.

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

I had problems for about an hour this morning, but all good now.

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Why let a good thread go to waste, let me tell you of a little story that happened to me this morning that everyone is having a good laugh at.

I get out of the shower at about 7:55 and I am toweling off, and the using the towel to dry my hair. I think I hear someone on my stairs, the wife and kids were long gone so I figured it was just the house creaking.

I decided to go look so towel in hand, well really drying my hair still, I walk out of the bathroom and then walk to my bedroom door to my surprise there are 2 women...sorry older women, looking back at me.

Apparently my wife had failed to tell me the maids were coming and she assumed they would be at our house after I left so left the back door unlocked and I was in the shower when they came in.

I'm not sure why my first reaction wasn't to cover up or dash behind the wall but I went "Hello" and in broken Polish or Czech I don't know which they muttered "Clean House"

All I could say was cool, and then I shut the door. The whole thing probably took 5-10 second but in my mind felt like 5 minutes I was so caught off guard.

I was so embarrassed I didn't even eat breakfast and tried to sneak out of my house, unfortunately they had blocked the garage so I needed to go back in and get them to move the car.

I wish i could chalk that up as my most embarrassing moment but it wasn't
Follow Me on:

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

Dear Penthouse,

;)

bdoughty
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdoughty »

I am going to guess there is a propagation issue somewhere on the server DSP is on. Far too little traffic the past few days and half of the Web Proxies I used did not allow me on.

Jared you might want to check with the host as it seems many ISP's are not getting DSP right now.

GameSeven
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GameSeven »

Ditto here. DNS resolution very sketchy past two mornings...

Danimal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Danimal »

Yes I couldn't get on at all last night at home, but I am able to get on today at work.
Follow Me on:

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

Danimal wrote:Why let a good thread go to waste, let me tell you of a little story that happened to me this morning that everyone is having a good laugh at.

I get out of the shower at about 7:55 and I am toweling off, and the using the towel to dry my hair. I think I hear someone on my stairs, the wife and kids were long gone so I figured it was just the house creaking.

I decided to go look so towel in hand, well really drying my hair still, I walk out of the bathroom and then walk to my bedroom door to my surprise there are 2 women...sorry older women, looking back at me.

Apparently my wife had failed to tell me the maids were coming and she assumed they would be at our house after I left so left the back door unlocked and I was in the shower when they came in.

I'm not sure why my first reaction wasn't to cover up or dash behind the wall but I went "Hello" and in broken Polish or Czech I don't know which they muttered "Clean House"

All I could say was cool, and then I shut the door. The whole thing probably took 5-10 second but in my mind felt like 5 minutes I was so caught off guard.

I was so embarrassed I didn't even eat breakfast and tried to sneak out of my house, unfortunately they had blocked the garage so I needed to go back in and get them to move the car.

I wish i could chalk that up as my most embarrassing moment but it wasn't
The maids ? Plural ?

Ooo, get Rockefeller here :wink:
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

Right now (530pm eastern on friday) is the first time I've been able to get in since late wednesday. Always got 'page not found' from work and home.

EZSnappin
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by EZSnappin »

This is the first time I've been able to get on since Wednesday (I even blamed PK for breaking it on Twitter). Glad it's back!

Feanor
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Feanor »

Naples39 wrote:Right now (530pm eastern on friday) is the first time I've been able to get in since late wednesday. Always got 'page not found' from work and home.
Was the same for me.

Jared
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Jared »

A huge mea culpa on my part. Basically the domain name semi-expired. I thought it was on auto-renew, but wasn't. Also, sorry about the delay. I'm out of town and have been in meetings from 9 am until now.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

EZSnappin wrote:This is the first time I've been able to get on since Wednesday (I even blamed PK for breaking it on Twitter). Glad it's back!
Same here.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

jondiehl
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by jondiehl »

Danimal wrote:sorry older women, looking back at me.
Let's just imagine for a moment that they were, say 23ish, working their way through college as foreign exchange students.... that story is MUCH MUCH better then.
XBoxJon
[url=http://live.xbox.com/member/XBoxJon]Gamer Profile[/url]
[url=http://live.xbox.com/en-us/profile/MessageCenter/SendMessage.aspx?gt=XBoxJon]Send me a XBL message[/url]

slyguy
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by slyguy »

I couldn't log on yesterday