OT: Hey England...dirka dirka muhammed jihad

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

ProvoAnC
Starting 5
Starting 5

OT: Hey England...dirka dirka muhammed jihad

Post by ProvoAnC »

Good luck....

Surrender
British judge’s opinion allows Islamic law to be used

By CAL THOMAS
Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:07 AM CDT

So this is how it ends: not with a bang, but a whimper.

The most senior judge in England has declared that Islamic legal principles in Sharia law may be used within Muslim communities in Britain to settle marital arguments and regulate finance. Lord Chief Justice Lord Phillips said, “Those entering into a contractual agreement can agree that the agreement shall be governed by a law other than English law.”

In his speech at an East London mosque, Lord Phillips said Muslims in Britain could use Islamic legal principles as long as punishments - and divorce rulings - comply with English law. Sharia law does not comply with English law. It is a law unto itself.

And so the English who gave us the Magna Carta in 1215, William Blackstone and the foundation of American law are slowly succumbing to the dictates of intolerant Islam and sowing seeds of their own destruction.

The Iranian and Kurdish Women’s Rights Organization (IKWRO), an umbrella group of activists who work in Muslim countries to liberate women from the dark side of this oppressive force, according to Womensphere.wordpress.com, identifies Sharia family law as the fundamental basis for discrimination against women in the Muslim world, including communities in the United Kingdom.

Here are just some of the “benefits” British Muslim women can look forward to if Sharia law replaces English law: The Muslim woman cannot marry without parental approval, worsening the problem of forced marriage; marriages can be conducted without the presence of a bride, as long as the guardian consents, creating a climate for underage and early marriage; Muslim women may only marry Muslim men.

It gets worse. A Muslim man can divorce his wife by repudiating her; they have no obligation to support a former wife, or her children after the divorce; women are prohibited from divorcing husbands without his consent; abuse is not grounds for a woman to end a marriage; in matters of inheritance, sons are entitled to twice as much of an estate as daughters.

Divorced women must remain single. If they remarry they can lose custody of their children. There is no similar requirement for a man. Child custody often reverts to the father at a preset age, even if the father has been abusive.

It is impossible to reconcile this antiquated “law” with English law, so what could Lord Phillips mean when he says that Sharia law can be used in Muslim communities as long as such laws comply with English law? This will mean English law must become subordinate to Sharia law. This is Dhimmitude, an Islamic system of religious apartheid begun in the 7th century that forces all other religions and cultures to accept an inferior status once Muslims become the majority.

Maryland’s Court of Appeals recently denied a Sharia divorce to a Pakistani man. The man’s wife of 20 years had filed for divorce. To circumvent having to share their $2 million estate and other marital assets, he went to the Pakistani embassy and applied for an Islamic divorce. The man wanted to invoke what is known as talaq, in which the husband says, “I divorce you” three times and it’s done.

The Maryland court said, “If we were to affirm the use of talaq, controlled as it is by the husband, a wife, a resident of this state, would never be able to consummate a divorce action filed by her in which she seeks a division of marital property” and the talaq “directly deprives the wife of the due process she is entitled to when she initiates divorce litigation. The lack and deprivation of due process is itself contrary to (Maryland’s) public policy.”

British Muslims who wish to live under Sharia law might have stayed in the countries from which they came - or return to them. But their objective appears to be domination of England, not assimilation. This also seems to be the goal for Muslims in other countries with large and growing Muslim populations.

There is no due process under Sharia law. Lord Phillips has signed the death warrant for his nation if his opinion becomes the law of England. It’s one thing to fight a war and lose it. It’s quite another to willingly surrender without a struggle.
I have a new gamertag Provo 4569

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

dougb
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dougb »

In the United Kingdom Parliament, and not the courts or a written constitution, is supreme. Thus there is nothing preventing Parliament from passing a law prohibiting sharia law.

And that's what I hope they do.

Best wishes,

Doug
"Every major sport has come under the influence of organized crime. FIFA actually is organized crime" - Charles Pierce

GB_Simo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by GB_Simo »

Some or other Sunday newspaper here has started to shout from the rooftops that Sharia law is about to overrun us all. It might be worth reading this:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstop ... itain.html
XBox Live and PSN Gamertag: theycallhimsim

Rodster
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Rodster »

But Islam is a religion of Peace, they mean no harm........suckers ! :P :twisted:

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

Yeah - that article sounds about right, so long as you have an IQ in the low 50's, and fail to see past the blizzard of non sequitors from someone who is obviously an unashamed right-wing racist. So he'd fit right in with the readership of the Telegraph.

"...Sharia law can be used in Muslim communities as long as such laws comply with English law? This will mean English law must become subordinate to Sharia law."

Err...only if you fail to understand the first part of the sentence, idiot.

And it's strange that this article only refers to Muslims....after all, Jewish laws and customs have had validity in the UK for significantly longer, including respecting their laws with regard to marriage and divorce in the same way as is being talked about here...subordinate to English civil law.
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Attention all forum shoppers.

The racism card has been played.

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

Dave's right. And this is no new development. Chicken littles were running about when this decision came down over the summer.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Rob...I just noticed...nice sig :lol: :lol: :lol:

davet010
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by davet010 »

XXXIV wrote:Attention all forum shoppers.

Yeah, a while ago - by the afterbirth who wrote the original article, which relies on the reader being willing and able to suspend their cognitive and comprehension faculties. Much the same as anyone who believes that creationism is 'science'....
"The players come from all over the world, the money from deep underneath the Persian Gulf, but, as another, older City poster campaign put it, this is their city. They may now exist in the global spotlight, but they intend to keep it that way."

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

davet010 wrote:

Yeah, a while ago - by the afterbirth who wrote the original article, which relies on the reader being willing and able to suspend their cognitive and comprehension faculties. Much the same as anyone who believes that creationism is 'science'....
Its not? :wink:

ProvoAnC
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by ProvoAnC »

and now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum...

you stay classy England
I have a new gamertag Provo 4569

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

davet010 wrote:

Right up there with anyone who thinks that evolution is a fact...don't bring up dumb s*** that doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

ProvoAnC wrote:and now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum...
You stopped posting?

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

ProvoAnC wrote:and now I remember why I stopped posting on this forum...

you stay classy England
I thought it was because you realized this was a sports video game forum.

fsquid
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by fsquid »

Gayer than Wales. Maybe the country can give them a prayer break