NHL09: DSP EASHL (360)

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

RobVarak wrote:
Naples39 wrote:
My plan is to wait until we are losing, then when I make foolish, overly aggressive mistakes I say "well I have no choice but to attack now because we aren't scoring."
My M.O. is to never cross center ice and then criticize the offense :)
And mine is too never leave the crease and then criticize the defense :)

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

Did this thing die already?

I thought this would be going strong for online club play for a while.
I guess there are just too many great games out right now?

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

JackB1 wrote:Did this thing die already?

I thought this would be going strong for online club play for a while.
I guess there are just too many great games out right now?
Yeah, I don't see as many people as before. But also the gang is playing OTP Fifa and with Fallout 3, Farcry 2 and CoD 5 coming up, I guess it'll be quiet for a awhile.

vader29
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by vader29 »

I checked a couple of nights ago and the last game was played October 16th. The glitch goal and screwed up servers seemed to have killed this for now, hopefully it's not completely dead.

JohnnytheSkin
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by JohnnytheSkin »

While the glitch/cheese goals are terrible, as are the cherry pickers at the blue line, the game is still fun online and I fully intend to play it all year.

If I'm online, just send me an invite! I'm up for any position as well.

RallyMonkey
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RallyMonkey »

I too am hoping to be playing this one online for a long time. Glitch goal aside it's a lot of fun. Always look me up too.....except maybe tonight because i think i'll be wandering the wastelands of DC most of the night!

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Im glad we didnt let this thing die. I have had a great time(Even when Im begging/yelling for the f***in puck to go in already god damnit!) over this last weekend and over the last month or so playing with you guys.

I think we had our first ever 4 game winning streak last night. A kick ass 2ot game on sat night. Most every game (not counting a couple of cheeser fests. I wont ever accept that crap) was competitive and intense.

Im thinking at this rate I can get out of the B- C+ rut to a B and obtain the to me ever elusive superstar card.

Tonight we start a new winning streak. :D

10spro
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by 10spro »

XXXIV wrote: I think we had our first ever 4 game winning streak last night. A kick ass 2ot game on sat night. Most every game (not counting a couple of cheeser fests. I wont ever accept that crap) was competitive and intense.

Im thinking at this rate I can get out of the B- C+ rut to a B and obtain the to me ever elusive superstar card.

Tonight we start a new winning streak. :D
That's the spirit 34. How many games the Ice dragons would have won if it wasn't for the cheesers. That 2OT on Sat was epic, considering we were all falling asleep.