Some parents don't deserve that right......

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

fletcher21
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Some parents don't deserve that right......

Post by fletcher21 »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhO-OE931D4

This is really messed up. I really hope they gave him the 360 later on. If they went thru all the trouble of coming up with a box but not the system, that's sad as s*** and they are AWFUL parents. Especially after they see his reaction and the FAT mother is laughing and happier than a pig in s***, which is basically what she is. And we wonder why so many kids grow up with issues and don't trust or play well with others.

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

This was posted in the funny clips thread. To be fair to the parents, evidently this kid sneaked a look and knew he was getting a 360, so this was the parents way 'to teach him a lesson,' and then they gave him the 360 the next day or something.

That being said, I agree--this is disgusting and not funny at all. Okay, so you want to punish your kids for peaking, but this is just cruel. They are laughing in his face while he deals with crushing disappointment and embarrassment. The camera then continues in his face as he breaks into tears, then they put it on the internet? Sick.

Maybe this kind of prank could be pulled more reasonably on a teen, but a 9 or 10 year old? Unthinkable. If the parents who put up that clip of their 2 year old reciting geography were questionable parents, I hate to think where these parents lie.

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Naples39 wrote:Maybe this kind of prank could be pulled more reasonably on a teen, but a 9 or 10 year old? Unthinkable. If the parents who put up that clip of their 2 year old reciting geography were questionable parents, I hate to think where these parents lie.
Scum.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

Spooky
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Spooky »

The thing that is WAY more disturbing than the video is all of the comments posted in YouTube. WTF!?!?! "That's what he gets for being a nigger!" seemed to be a common theme. That kind of response is way more pathetic than that video. Scary world we live in where people hide behind their computers and say that stuff. Sad.
XBL Gamertag: Spooky Disco

black_dynamite
Mario Mendoza

Post by black_dynamite »

Spooky wrote:The thing that is WAY more disturbing than the video is all of the comments posted in YouTube. WTF!?!?! "That's what he gets for being a nigger!" seemed to be a common theme. That kind of response is way more pathetic than that video. Scary world we live in where people hide behind their computers and say that stuff. Sad.
I just had a chance to watch the video here and I was absolutely disgusted. I agree that the kid should have been punished for sneaking around looking for Christmas presents but to go to that degree to teach that kid a lesson is disgusting and as a black man myself it pisses me off. It's parenting like this that causes young black youth to lose respect for authority figures and to get into trouble. There was a better way to teach this kid a lesson.

And Spook you're totally right about cowardice people show behind their computers. They will launch viruses into other people's computers and they will write racist messages on youtube also. Unfortunately it also extends into XBOX Live as those same cowards hide behind their consoles and sling racist remarks while playing online without a care in the world. It makes me wonder when racism will ever become a thing of the past.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

you need a license to fish
you need a license to drive
you need a license to get married
you need a license to own a gun
you need a license to hunt
you need a license to kill gaming competition

If ever there was a license needed... its to be a parent.

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Spooky wrote:The thing that is WAY more disturbing than the video is all of the comments posted in YouTube. WTF!?!?! "That's what he gets for being a nigger!" seemed to be a common theme. That kind of response is way more pathetic than that video. Scary world we live in where people hide behind their computers and say that stuff. Sad.
Posting it on another forum/website isn't exactly the brightest idea.