Ann Coulter: "That c*nt is no good."

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Sport73
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Ann Coulter: "That c*nt is no good."

Post by Sport73 »

Another example:

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/02/coulter-edwards/

There is no way this is 'funny' or should be considered appropriate political discourse. I don't care what side of the aisle you slide into, this is just ridiculous. Is anyone/everyone so fixated on 'winning' in the political spectrum that using inflammatory remarks and dividing the country is worth it?
Last edited by Sport73 on Tue Mar 06, 2007 4:07 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Sport73

"Can't we all just get along? I'll turn this car around RIGHT now!"

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Re: Ann Coulter is the biggest C**T in the world...

Post by JackB1 »

Not surprising coming from her. What is more scary is that the audience laughs and claps after she said it. The word "f*ggot" is on par with "n*gger" and I don't care who you are directing it towards, it's just wrong for a public speaker to use this language. This is almost equal to the Michael Richards fiasco IMO. Does she also know that Edwards has a wife and kids? How she has an audience is beyond me. She is way past being just a right wing conservative, she is just a hateful, ignorant, prejuidiced a-hole.

Sport73 wrote:Another example:

http://thinkprogress.org/2007/03/02/coulter-edwards/

There is no way this is 'funny' or should be considered appropriate political discourse. I don't care what side of the aisle you slide into, this is just ridiculous. Is anyone/everyone so fixated on 'winning' in the political spectrum that using inflammatory remarks and dividing the country is worth it?

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Well said in the subject line, Sport. Sums it up perfectly.

Ever since that bonebag c*nt Coulter called the 9/11 widows "professional victims," I wanted her to be douched with Drano multiple times. This only reinforces my desire to see that happen.

Unbelievable how someone can make a career and a fortune out of such ignorant hate. Simply unreal.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Which is why it was hilariously funny when Adam Carolla just hung up on her when she called in an hour and a half late and then told him to be quick because she didn't have a lot of time. LOLOLOL.

Here is the audio, for a good laugh. Right click and download unless you want to just stream it.

http://movies.crooksandliars.com/Adam-C ... 7-6-06.mp3

matthewk
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by matthewk »

I'm having deja-vu. I swear I saw the exact same topic over at MVPMods or EAMods. DId you post this same thing at one of those sites?
-Matt

Kanamit
Mario Mendoza

Post by Kanamit »

If N* is on par with F*, isn't C* on par with both of them?

Wouldn't that make the subject line inappropriate?
Xbox Live Gamertag: kanamit

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

Ann Coulter is also the biggest B***H, M****R F****R, W***E, S**T and C*W among other things. I hate this chick so bad.

Sport73
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sport73 »

Kanamit wrote:If N* is on par with F*, isn't C* on par with both of them?

Nope. Just descriptive. I don't even consider it crude language in this language. Calling Ann Coulter a C*NT is akin to calling the sky blue; it's true, but so obvious it hardly needs to be stated.
Sport73

"Can't we all just get along? I'll turn this car around RIGHT now!"

Feanor
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Feanor »

Douched with Draino, hehehe. That's another keeper.

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Ahh the Irony....

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

Feanor wrote:Douched with Draino, hehehe. That's another keeper.
:lol: :lol: :lol: ....yep :)

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

In keeping with the, ahem, 'descriptive' terminology, I suppose that would make Bill Maher the biggest dick for his comments on the assassination attempt on Cheney, right?
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

tealboy03 wrote:In keeping with the, ahem, 'descriptive' terminology, I suppose that would make Bill Maher the biggest dick for his comments on the assassination attempt on Cheney, right?
So, in playing the "it's time to pick on the liberal rabble-rouser in return" card, are you tacitly endorsing Coulter's rhetoric?

Maher's remarks were uncalled for and outrageous, no doubt.

Take care,
PK
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

Teal....pointing out someone else is a bit of a cop out. What Coulter said was horrible, regardless of anyone's party lines. You are defending her by refusing to acknowledge what she said was wrong. Also, I don't think Bill Maher personally said anything bad about Cheney. I think he was speaking about others who said they were sorry he wasn't hit. You should go back and listen more closely. Besides....Maher's show is comedy and satire.....Coulter was 100% serious in her disparaging remarks and is a hateful, extremist, publicity hound. What exactly are her credentials anyway?

tealboy03 wrote:In keeping with the, ahem, 'descriptive' terminology, I suppose that would make Bill Maher the biggest dick for his comments on the assassination attempt on Cheney, right?

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

I was thinking the same exact thing when I first read this. Calling someone else a "C*nt" for calling other "F*ggots" seems like you are stooping to their level. You could have choose a "classier" way to make your statement, Sport. I agree with you, but using one offensive word to describe another is not the best choice.

quote="Kanamit"]If N* is on par with F*, isn't C* on par with both of them?

Wouldn't that make the subject line inappropriate?[/quote]

Kanamit
Mario Mendoza

Post by Kanamit »

Sport73 wrote:
Kanamit wrote:If N* is on par with F*, isn't C* on par with both of them?

Nope. Just descriptive. I don't even consider it crude language in this language. Calling Ann Coulter a C*NT is akin to calling the sky blue; it's true, but so obvious it hardly needs to be stated.
And there are people who say N* is descriptive of certain blacks and F* is descriptive of certain gays. But it does not make it right. Most women I know do not want to hear C* no matter what the context.
Xbox Live Gamertag: kanamit

XXXIV
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by XXXIV »

No . It would make Maher the left wing nutcase ying to Coulters nutcase right wing yang.

Im sure Coulter has said and done even more idiotic things . I just dont pay attention to c*** like her :P

FatPitcher
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by FatPitcher »

JackB1 wrote: You are defending her by refusing to acknowledge what she said was wrong

Also, I don't think Bill Maher personally said anything bad about Cheney.
The irony here is palpable, especially if you read the transcript. He pretty much called Cheney a murderer whose killing would be justified. I guess that's not as bad as being homosexual, though.

But in the end, who cares what Coulter, Rall, Maher, and the rest of the people who make a living generating outrage say? Any attention just feeds the trolls. And attacking people because they don't return hate with more hate (see thread topic) is pretty sad.

Macca00
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Macca00 »

Can the admin/moderator change the title of this thread to "ANN COULTER IS A MEANIE"?

:)

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

Macca00 wrote:Can the admin/moderator change the title of this thread to "ANN COULTER IS A MEANIE"?

:)
But she isn't a meanie. She is a C**T.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

FatPitcher wrote:But in the end, who cares what Coulter, Rall, Maher, and the rest of the people who make a living generating outrage say? Any attention just feeds the trolls. And attacking people because they don't return hate with more hate (see thread topic) is pretty sad.
Yeah, I wouldn't know Ann Coulter from any other c**t if it wasn't for people who hate her giving her all this attention. It's like the guy I used to work with years ago that hated Rush Limbaugh but listened to it every day at work just so he could get mad and tell everyone what he said. I'm not sure he understood that no matter how ridiculous Rush's statements were, he was the one that looked bad and who we made fun of...not Rush.

Brando70
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Brando70 »

What's funny is this is one of the least offensive things she's said. Coulter is a neo-fascist, a woman who has written flatteringly of people like Augusto Pinochet and clearly has a crusade complex, both against Muslims and liberals. I know a lot of what she says is hyperbole for the sake of attention, but she has a foundation of anti-democracy that runs through her writing, like many of the popular rightwing pundits. As much as I dislike the policies of the conservatives in power, I would never want them lined up and shot, locked up for their beliefs, etc. I don't think I can say the same for Coulter and many others like her.

Maher's comments were in very poor taste. I am all for making fun of elected officials, but not for wishing them dead.

Teal
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Teal »

JackB1 wrote:Teal....pointing out someone else is a bit of a cop out. What Coulter said was horrible, regardless of anyone's party lines. You are defending her by refusing to acknowledge what she said was wrong.

Where in the hell did you read that I was defending her? Oh, that's right...between the lines. Right where most of the 'real' meaning comes from, huh? :roll:

Bill Maher is a dumbass; Coulter is a nut. But since we're bashing people who say really stupid things (or push someone else's stupid comments with glee and total agreement), I find it funny that I can't throw Maher into the stupidity soup without a reprisal.

As Forrest Gump put it..."Stupid is as stupid does". As for your labels of me, you can take them and put 'em somewhere else. If you insist, I can give some suggestions... :twisted:
www.trailheadoutfitters.org
trailheadoutfitters.wordpress.com
facebook.com/Intentional.Fatherhood

Sudz
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Sudz »

i'd still do her

FatPitcher
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by FatPitcher »

Brando70 wrote:I know a lot of what she says is hyperbole for the sake of attention, but she has a foundation of anti-democracy that runs through her writing, like many of the popular rightwing pundits.
This is why you get responses such as the one from tealboy. The insinuation is that because Ann Coulter is a crazy b*tch, her "team" must be more of the same. Naturally, people who have just been unwittingly lumped together with her (i.e., tealboy) will want to point out that there are idiots on the other side, too. And then the back-and forth continues, arguing about who's worse, who's more representative of their team, etc.

This game is played by both sides, and it's stupid.

Also, it sounds like you are questioning Ann Coulter's patriotism! :roll: