Test Drive Unlimited. It's FRIDAY PEOPLE! Let's Race!

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Test Drive Unlimited. It's FRIDAY PEOPLE! Let's Race!

Post by RandyM »

Okay there were 3 of us online. killedthadeus, naples and I all got our connectivity issues resolved and raced a whole bunch of races.

Now all we need is ....MORE PEOPLE.

Tealboy03 made some lame excuse about promising to play some other game with someone, but I think that was fear speaking ;)

Anyway, I'll be on tonight again, same approximate time ... from as soon as I can get online after 9 EST until the wee hours. I'll be sending invites so if you're on, come race...you know you want to.

Randy

Slumberland
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Slumberland »

I got the invite last might, but I worry I don't have enough cars yet... I'm playing furiously through the single player to try and build up my garage, so we'll see.

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

It doesn't matter how many or how few cars you have, because we go all over the map. Unlike some of the general public racing online, we don't all believe we have to race 1000hp supercars all the time. We did a pretty sweet race with three 350Z's, and those are fairly easy-to-obtain E class cars.

So whatever cars you have, we'll get a similar car out of the garage and race ya.

Worst case you lose a few races ;)..

Randy

nyisles16
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by nyisles16 »

i would be in.. but gotta work once again till the wee hrs.. if you are still on when i get home, i'll jump in

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

This game has been keeping me up til 2 am (damn you Atari!!!!!) So look for me when you get online

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

Let me follow-up. My 9 year old daughter is having a sleepover up in the bonus room.

What does this mean for me? It means my wife will go to bed, leaving me to be awake to monitor the herd of elephants. So who knows when I'll go to bed...

Theo
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by Theo »

I will be on between 8-9:30 central time.

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

I have some things to do, so I'm not sure if I'll have time tonight. I'll be there if I can though.

Dave
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Dave »

I'm 50/50 at this point. Hope to be able to jump on for a little while at least, haven't had much time to enjoy the online aspects of the game nearly as much as I'd like.
xbl/psn tag: dave2eleven

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

Well, that's just it. There are loads and loads of multiplayer challenges I'd like to get under my belt, but trying to do so right now is not very rewarding without friends around.

One of the ones that's there is the full 118 mile tour of the island. I don't know if it has traffic or not in multiplayer. But that would be a fun enduro race for everyone to try.

There are also some sweet 'short tracks' where you can do laps, like Ford Island for example.

Anyway it's a lot of fun with a lot of people....so bring your cars and let's drive ! ;)

Randy

ddtrane
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by ddtrane »

I have it but only have 2 cars. Hopefully I can get in a race with everyone here.
gamertag: ddtrane65

RandyM
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by RandyM »

Dave what's your gamertag
Dave wrote:I'm 50/50 at this point. Hope to be able to jump on for a little while at least, haven't had much time to enjoy the online aspects of the game nearly as much as I'd like.

Dave
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Dave »

nm