xbox360 help

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

TheMightyPuck
Starting 5
Starting 5

xbox360 help

Post by TheMightyPuck »

Hi y'all.

Been off the gaming for a while except for a real bad Diablo2 addiction that got sorted. Anyway I'm watching Robben ball hog (which isn't so bad when you are in the kind of form he is but sheesh) his way to victory against Serbia (or is it still S&M) and my 1990 Mitsubishi 27 inch explodes. So I go buy an Aquos (the price of which I am in total denial about) and I figure well damn I got an HDTV so might as well enter the 21st century with a 360. Now I need to figure out how to make my gamertag cool (like can I use my own images or is there a website where I can download cool pictures yada yada) and I need a game. One. (well 2 since I'm going to try and find WE for the xbox). Something I can play online that is fun and that you can find games with relatively sane people. I was thinking MotoGP06. Any suggestions?

TheGamer
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by TheGamer »

my suggestion is if you don't know what game that you definitely want, download some demos or trailers from the marketplace to get a feel for most games. I don't believe there are many downloadable sportsgames but there are plenty other games to try out so you can possibly save some money.
XBL gamertag:SecondACR Vet
PSN: BHoward1
http://community.2ksports.com/community ... id=1010465
http://twitter.com/ BradHowardSr

TheMightyPuck
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by TheMightyPuck »

TheGamer wrote:my suggestion is if you don't know what game that you definitely want, download some demos or trailers from the marketplace to get a feel for most games. I don't believe there are many downloadable sportsgames but there are plenty other games to try out so you can possibly save some money.
Xbox Live is a revelation. I've been playing MotoGP and Geometry Wars. While listening to music streamed from my PC. How cool is that. FIFA WC (not very optimistic) and Quake 4 (which I have for the PC) are downloading at this moment. I'm pretty impressed with the OOBE. Thing pretty much just worked. Of course I probably could be in Germany for what the TV and Xbox cost but then there is that whole pesky job thing.