Can anyone here pull this off on WE9?

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Can anyone here pull this off on WE9?

Post by Boltman »

I saw this over on OS, and wanted input from you guys since some of you are very very good at this game.

Can any of you pull this crap off?! If so I would like to hear about how you do such wonderfull moves, this stuff is insane!

Dude even has it on 6 *'s as well!! 8O

http://www.calle17.net/noticia.php?idno ... 1&idcom=15

http://soccergaming.com/db/news/show.php?NID=899

I am in awe.

tsunami
Utility Infielder
Utility Infielder

Post by tsunami »

8O

That is absolutely ridiculous!! I especially liked the last video where he mixed in WE9 with actual footage. Sweet!

The best part is there wasn't anything in those videos that looked unrealistic, couldn't happen in real life, or just taking advantage of some programming glitch or something. It's just really good players making some incredible moves/shots.

mobiggins
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by mobiggins »

Meh. I dunno. There are tons of videos out there on the net where people use cheatery to awe others. I just don't think there's a way to consistently hit the crossbar in that game. I was willing to believe the dribble exercise there, but hitting the post over and over is a bit much, I think.

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

WOW. No way can I do anything like that stuff. That guy has some sick skills.

But I tell, that not only shows off his skills, it shows off how damn good this physics simulator they call a game is! Crazy stuff!

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Zeppo »

Well hey, those videos taught me a new move! I never knew how to do that little backwards touch that guy uses every 2 seconds, and in my Tourney game against Sully, I was giong nuts with it!

I don't know about the shooting stuff, but that dribbling reminds me that more than anything, timing and rhythm are key to success in this game. Too often I get caught up in going full speed all the time, but the fact is it's not about fancy moves or button combinations as much as it is about basic timing and tempo. Hooray Konami!

redneck
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by redneck »

All you need is the "Post" code. I don't have the game, but all you have to do is enter the code and the ball will always come back to you after a shot in practice mode. It's not unlimited though. I believe there's a time limit on it.

red

Gangrel
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Gangrel »

And how DO you pull off that little trick Zep? ;)
gamertag: Ace EZ

Once a Dragon, a Dragon for life!

Atxj
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Atxj »

Gangrel wrote:And how DO you pull off that little trick Zep? ;)
Yeah, Zep how do you do the little stationary pull back touch?

I know how to do most of the shifty moves but not that one.

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Boltman »

AtXj wrote:
Gangrel wrote:And how DO you pull off that little trick Zep? ;)
Yeah, Zep how do you do the little stationary pull back touch?

I know how to do most of the shifty moves but not that one.
YEA, Give it up Zepp, I made this thread saying, if any of you can do this share the wealth!! So share it! :lol:

Naples39
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Naples39 »

I am pretty sure this move is done by simply holding R2/black and pulling away from goal when stopped and facing towards goal.

Programmed2Kill
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Post by Programmed2Kill »

It's easy. Just stop dribbling, face toward the goal and tap backwards while holding down the black button or R2.

Programmed2Kill
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Naples39 wrote:I am pretty sure this move is done by simply holding R2/black and pulling away from goal when stopped and facing towards goal.
Beat me to the punch. I'm pulling it off in training mode right now. I'm trying to see if just highly skilled players can do it or can anybody do and so far, every player can do that move.

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Boltman »

Programmed2Kill wrote:
Naples39 wrote:I am pretty sure this move is done by simply holding R2/black and pulling away from goal when stopped and facing towards goal.
Beat me to the punch. I'm pulling it off in training mode right now. I'm trying to see if just highly skilled players can do it or can anybody do and so far, every player can do that move.
Damn P2K where you been since the OS ban!?

Anyways bruh, explain it to me on the X Box controller. I tried all day to pull it off and still cant do it. :cry:

Programmed2Kill
Benchwarmer
Benchwarmer

Boltman wrote:
Programmed2Kill wrote:
Damn P2K where you been since the OS ban!?

Anyways bruh, explain it to me on the X Box controller. I tried all day to pull it off and still cant do it. :cry:

Make sure your player is standing still and facing the goal (do this by pressing black). Then hold down the black button and just simply tap backwards, which is really pressing left (or right, depending on which goal you are facing) on the d-pad or left thumbstick.

It's easy to do 8)

I love this game. I just got it three days ago and it feels so much better to me than WE8i. And I didn't know that could happen. I love the pace of the game. The opponent actually sets up an offense and passes the ball around. They aren't all run n' gun and putting up shot after shot on me like in previous versions. I love how I, too can set up my offense and not have the defense bumrushing me all the damn time. Hey, they actually stand in front of you first and they try to fight for the ball by sticking their leg in. In previous versions, they just ran at you like a rhino and you lost the ball. Not now, though. I can actually hold onto the ball and do some dribble moves.

And I didn't even get to the editing options 8O

Boltman
Starting 5
Starting 5

Post by Boltman »

Programmed2Kill wrote:

Make sure your player is standing still and facing the goal (do this by pressing black). Then hold down the black button and just simply tap backwards, which is really pressing left (or right, depending on which goal you are facing) on the d-pad or left thumbstick.

It's easy to do 8)

I love this game. I just got it three days ago and it feels so much better to me than WE8i. And I didn't know that could happen. I love the pace of the game. The opponent actually sets up an offense and passes the ball around. They aren't all run n' gun and putting up shot after shot on me like in previous versions. I love how I, too can set up my offense and not have the defense bumrushing me all the damn time. Hey, they actually stand in front of you first and they try to fight for the ball by sticking their leg in. In previous versions, they just ran at you like a rhino and you lost the ball. Not now, though. I can actually hold onto the ball and do some dribble moves.

And I didn't even get to the editing options 8O

Sweet, thanks bro, I am going to try that out in practice right now. It will mess with my friends.

If you or anyone finds out other moves post em'.

Feanor
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Feanor »

This video is quite obviously done using the Play Again feature avaialable in Training mode that lets you rewind the play over and over again. That's what the little hiccups in the video are - like the one at 25 seconds.