FOR SALE

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

dbdynsty25
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by dbdynsty25 »

Thanks Seminole...I found a local buddy that was getting rid of one, so I got his. Thanks anyway.

Murph
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Murph »

I have the following PC games for sale:

NBA Live 06
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Battlefield 2
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Star Wars: Battlefront

If interested, PM me.
XBL: Murph1
PSN: Murph_1

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

looking to buy TOCA 3 for PC if anyone has a copy For Sale

bdunn13
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bdunn13 »

Anyone interested in oblivion 360?

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

I have an Xbox Action Replay for sale.

Box, usb cable, memory card and install disc are all included.

$13.00 shipped

UPDATE: SOLD!
Last edited by Badgun on Fri Apr 07, 2006 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

sold
Last edited by Leebo33 on Wed Apr 05, 2006 9:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

For SALE

Post by JackB1 »

Pro Evo Soccer 5 for PC.

like brand new in case with manual

$20 shipped

Atxj
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Atxj »

bdunn13 wrote:Anyone interested in oblivion 360?
Sent you a PM.

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

Anyone know if he sold this or not?
JackDiggity wrote:PS2 Slim with 8mb memory card. Eyetoy and MLB "The Show" 06.

$130.00 plus shipping.

JackDiggity
DSP-Funk All-Star*
DSP-Funk All-Star*

Post by JackDiggity »

JackB1 wrote:Anyone know if he sold this or not?
JackDiggity wrote:PS2 Slim with 8mb memory card. Eyetoy and MLB "The Show" 06.

$130.00 plus shipping.
I donated the whole package to a ward at my VA Hospital. Sorry.
"I'm not concerned with your liking or disliking me... All I ask is that you respect me as a human being." Jackie Robinson

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

I was in 2 simultaneous auctions on Ebay for a PS2 Slim and won them both, so I have one extra for sale for $95 plus shipping. They are advertised as like new, "open box" items. If anyone wants one of them, you could paypal or send me the money and I could have it shipped directly to you, instead of me. Let me know quick if you're interested.

MizzouRah
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by MizzouRah »

I have MLB The Show PSP for sale.

PM me if interested.

Love the game, but the psp just doesn't do it for me long term... not much else on it I like. I'm finicky, that's for sure.. but the ps2 version is keeping me busy with the little free time I have. I'm taking that $250 and giving my wife's Aunt some money as she's been in the hospital.

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

jack i pmed you

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

again my xbox 360 is up for grabs im going to throw it up on ebay tonight just wanted to give it another shot here within our little group

i have 2 extra controller 1 wireless i wired ..it has a hard drive and come to think of it i guess i could include the rest of my xbox live subscription through sept/nov 06 as long as that doesnt allow anyone my personal info

thanks

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

*deleted
Last edited by sportdan30 on Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Badgun
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Badgun »

MizzouRah wrote:I have MLB The Show PSP for sale.

PM me if interested.

Love the game, but the psp just doesn't do it for me long term... not much else on it I like. I'm finicky, that's for sure.. but the ps2 version is keeping me busy with the little free time I have. I'm taking that $250 and giving my wife's Aunt some money as she's been in the hospital.
What do you want for it?

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

CincyKid wrote:again my xbox 360 is up for grabs im going to throw it up on ebay tonight just wanted to give it another shot here within our little group

i have 2 extra controller 1 wireless i wired ..it has a hard drive and come to think of it i guess i could include the rest of my xbox live subscription through sept/nov 06 as long as that doesnt allow anyone my personal info

thanks
I'm sure you'll get a good deal on Ebay, but if you don't Game Stop is giving a pretty decent deal on store credit. Just something to think about if you want to avoid the hassle.

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

i apreciate it dan but i dont have a gamestop anywhere around only eb and there only offering 200 dollars credit

figure i can nab 360 dollars for it on ebay seems to be the going rate the last several days

JackB1
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by JackB1 »

I got the 2 PS2's and the one I opened works perfectly. I have the other for sale still and am about to put it on Ebay of noone here wants it. I will do $90 plus shipping.

JackB1 wrote:I was in 2 simultaneous auctions on Ebay for a PS2 Slim and won them both, so I have one extra for sale for $95 plus shipping. They are advertised as like new, "open box" items. If anyone wants one of them, you could paypal or send me the money and I could have it shipped directly to you, instead of me. Let me know quick if you're interested.

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

just returned your message jack

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

CincyKid wrote:i apreciate it dan but i dont have a gamestop anywhere around only eb and there only offering 200 dollars credit

figure i can nab 360 dollars for it on ebay seems to be the going rate the last several days
Do you have the premium? I was offered $250 plus an additional $50 for the hard drive. I also got an extra $10 because I had a Game Stop card. All in all, you can get a better deal on Ebay, but I was pretty happy with my return seeing that I bought the system at launch.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

Dan, that's still an approximate $125 hit depending on your state/local income tax rate and not counting any extended warranties or assessories purchased, etc. That's an expensive system rental for 4 months IMO. Add in the amount you probably lost on the PSP purchase and it's been a tough 12 months for you gaming wise. I'm not trying to poke fun at you. I'm just curious as to what's happening. I could see if you were "retiring" from gaming, but you picked up a PS2. I fall into the hype trap as much as anyone, but maybe you should rethink the PS3 launch purchase. There's no guarantee that the MLB series will be good on that for the first year or two.

CincyKid
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by CincyKid »

sportdan30 wrote:
Do you have the premium?
yes it is...i would rather deal within the site of course but most of the guys here have them so that makes for slim pickings...

leebo,db,others which version of mlb are you enjoying the most ps2 or psp may i ask ?

sportdan30
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by sportdan30 »

Leebo33 wrote:Dan, that's still an approximate $125 hit depending on your state/local income tax rate and not counting any extended warranties or assessories purchased, etc. That's an expensive system rental for 4 months IMO. Add in the amount you probably lost on the PSP purchase and it's been a tough 12 months for you gaming wise. I'm not trying to poke fun at you. I'm just curious as to what's happening. I could see if you were "retiring" from gaming, but you picked up a PS2. I fall into the hype trap as much as anyone, but maybe you should rethink the PS3 launch purchase. There's no guarantee that the MLB series will be good on that for the first year or two.
You make valid points, but I really feel as though I got a $100 or so worth of enjoyment and entertainment out of the 360 in that period of four months. My interest was starting to decline at month four, and I figured I should get what I can back in credit while it still had some value. In hindsight, I should never have purchased it in the first place. Realistically, I should have sold it on Ebay, but I have had such problems with selling items on there that I'm tired of the hassle.

I picked up a PS2 on the cheap to satisfy my gaming urge, which as I said is not as strong as it once was. Still, I'm not ready to give up gaming completely, but it definitely has taken a back seat to other priorities and interests. By purchasing MLB and renting games, this will give me a good barometer as to whether or not the PS3 is really something I want or something I can live without.

EDIT: If the PS3 is too highly priced, and I want to get back in to gaming, I can always repurchase the 360 when it comes down in price.

Leebo33
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by Leebo33 »

That's cool. I was just trying to understand you guys that buy and sell a lot of stuff quickly. I usually agonize during the decision making, but once I buy something I rarely have "buyer's remorse" and I rarely regret the decision. I did sell and rebuy a PS2 a year later but that only cost me $50 and it was mainly because I wanted to play WE.

It's funny because when I do get "buyer's remorse" it's usually with the most minor stuff (CDs, crappy games, the cheap wheel I bought for my PC, etc.).