Digital Sportspage

Talk about sports gaming
It is currently Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:19 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46
 Post subject: Re: The Golf Club 2019
PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:46 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Today's Daily at "Hermit of Mink Hollow" is a stunningly beautiful course... not only that, it's a great playing course. I made a lot of birdies there, but I also made almost as many bogies! Unbelievable how artistic this course is... Icyken has become one of my favorite course designers.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:24 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

I was late getting today's tournament published, but it's up now... I gotta tell you guys; I'm in an overall gaming funk right now. It really started months ago with the demise of my Elite controller, and how adversely it affected my feel in The Golf Club 2019. I'm steadily getting worse with my 'best' stock, XBox One controller as I play it. Beyond that though, I'm finding that I'm not as frequently drawn to my racing games with my excellent Thrustmaster TX wheel and T3PA pedals, and an excellent NASCAR HEAT 4 :?

I hope I'll get my juices back here soon, but I think it's going to take an Elite controller purchase to expedite that! I'm also OD'ing on the football season, both college and pro, more than ever right now. I think that has more of a bearing on it than I'm willing to admit.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2019 4:26 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

I'm so involved in all the great games out now this game doesn't even pop into my mind. Plus I bought a Golden Tee machine and it is in my office right next to my PC gaming setup so I can quickly jump on that for some arcade golf.

No news on a new version yet?

Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 1:59 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Danimal wrote:
I'm so involved in all the great games out now this game doesn't even pop into my mind. Plus I bought a Golden Tee machine and it is in my office right next to my PC gaming setup so I can quickly jump on that for some arcade golf.

No news on a new version yet?

TGC 2019 still plays well enough, IMO, but it could be so much more. I think I'm as much frustrated with the inconsistent and less precision performance of my stock XB1 controller, compared to my now decommissioned Elite controller, as I am by my gaming funk.

As for the Golden Tee machine, which version do you have? I saw one at Buffalo Wild Wings and it looked like a more 3D version of what I remembered playing in the 90's! Either way, I'd like to have one myself someday 8)

PostPosted: Wed Oct 09, 2019 3:34 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

I have the Arcade 1up version it has 4 version of GT on it.

https://arcade1up.com/products/golden-tee

I own 4 A1Up machines, I'll be getting the Teenage Mutant Ninja turtles one this weekend I hope and I have a pre-order in for the SW cabinet which comes out on the 15th so that will be 6 machines. I love these things.

Twitter - twitter.com/maxpixelation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 19, 2019 5:43 pm 
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

John, isn’t Halloween sometimes in the next ten days or so to enjoy the current weekend course? :evil:

Beautiful though. :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 1131 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 42, 43, 44, 45, 46