Wednesday For The Team Play: FIFA OTP (2/20)

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Wednesday For The Team Play: FIFA OTP (2/20)

Post by Zeppo »

Gang:

Tonight being Wednesday, it's time for some FIFA OTP.

Ok, ok, it's probably not really necessary to do a thread in order to get private games going these days, but what the heck!

This is the night for those who only mildly have the OTP bug to get with us and enjoy the camaraderie of FIFA in a group setting. The camaraderie and the back biting and bitching and complaining, and the 'Dude, pass the damn ball, I mean jeez!' :D And don't forget all the steamroller goals, or the 'Dammit, I was hitting the button, like, a thousand times,' or that classic, 'I am trying to pass! Stupid game.'

Good times.

10p est is the time I'd like to start if there are early-birds who want to get a few games in.

We'll go 'us against the randoms' if we need to until we get enough for private rooms. Get my attention when you get online and we'll get you into the next game.

Who's in?

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

In, of course.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

JohnnytheSkin
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by JohnnytheSkin »

Not sure what happened but I couldn't download the squads at all. Even when I got to the "Downloading Squads" screen it would pause for a bit and then tell me it was unable to complete.

I even deleted my profile and every other FIFA file on my hard drive to try and fix it and now I don't have the extra kits and balls that I bought from the in-game store! :evil:

Any ideas or help would be much appreciated.

macsomjrr
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by macsomjrr »

Lots of fun tonight guys, glad I could be apart of it. EA definitely has something with their OTP stuff even if it is a bit unresponsive it is still a great time. That final game was awesome!

Oh yeah and thanks for being patient with my newbie OTP skills:)