Wedneday Night FIFA OTP (2/13)

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

Zeppo
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Wedneday Night FIFA OTP (2/13)

Post by Zeppo »

Gang:

I know some of us are playing this every night, but I think it's really nice when we can get a full private room together on Wednesdays. I'm finding that full private games tend to be more tactical, with a less hectic pace. Plus, we get to delve into the depths of the craptastic among the however many teams there are in the game, instead of the usual top-shelf stuff. I don't want to use 1-2 star teams all the time, but it's nice to mix it up.

10p est will be the time to start for me tonight. We probably won't have enough for a full private room until closer to 10:30 or 11p, but we can start with the 'us against the world of randoms' deal, as usual, with those who want to show up early.

Who's in?

RobVarak
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by RobVarak »

Oddly enough considering that I haven't taken the bloody game out of my 360 in like a month, I probably won't make it. In addition to doing penance for that awful red card I drew in the Nigeria-Croatia match last night, I have work obligations. God willing and the creek don't rise, I may be able to hop on for one or two games late, though.

Have fun and play fair.
XBL Gamertag: RobVarak

"Ok I'm an elitist, but I have a healthy respect for people who don't measure up." --Aaron Sorkin

JohnnytheSkin
Panda Cub
Panda Cub

Post by JohnnytheSkin »

I'll be around...for this or 'Frontlines', which is quite fun, save the terrible pea soup draw distance.