Dear Video Game Abby (FIFA related)

Welcome to the Digital Sportspage forum.

Moderators: Bill_Abner, ScoopBrady

pk500
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by pk500 »

Dear Abby:
<BR>
<BR>I have a problem for which I need advice. I´m enjoying the Xbox version of EA Sports´ new FIFA 2003, as I think it´s a dramatic improvement over past editions.
<BR>
<BR>But the more I play it, I still find some AI problems that gnaw away at me, and I wonder if this game will have staying power for the long haul.
<BR>
<BR>I love footie, Abby, and I usually like to have a footie game in my collection. But with so many good games in other genres either released in the last month or coming out in the next month, do you think it would make sense to return FIFA 2003, exchange it for NBA 2K3, Medal of Honor Frontline, Shenmue 2 or Tony Hawk´s Pro Skater 4 and then pick up FIFA on the cheap on eBay or half.com around the New Year?
<BR>
<BR>What do you think? I need help.
<BR>
<BR>Sincerely,
<BR>Muddled in Marcellus<BR><BR><font size=1>[ This message was edited by: pk500 on 09-11-2002 07:18 ]</font>
"You know why I love boxers? I love them because they face fear. And they face it alone." - Nick Charles

"First on the throttle, last on the brakes." - @MotoGP Twitter signature

XBL Gamertag: pk4425

bkrich83
DSP-Funk All-Star
DSP-Funk All-Star

Post by bkrich83 »

Well PK, I just picked up FIFA, and havent had a chance to play it yet. However since I am not a real knowledgeable soccer guy, I don´t know if the probs your seeing will affect me. I probably won´t even know they are there. I still think FIFA was probably aimed at the gamer like me, not real big soccer fans.
<BR>
<BR>
-BK